Random update by - yours' truly

Ramsy

As some of you may know, I am playing ZAM a lot less because I have been occupied with other things.

Now, there is a difference between advertising and mentioning "the opponent", because "the opponent" (of ZAM) has been mentioned multiple times, even on this website, so I have no problem with saying the following:

The reason I am playing ZAM a lot less is because I am the owner and leader behind ZEM (Zombie Epidemic Mod).

This may raise some arguments, or what-not, but I just wanted to put that out in the open. I am not here to discuss anything, say which of the two mods is better, or advertise. I just wanted to let you all know about the truth.

As some of you may know, I have also resigned from UU-K (co-leader position), so, if any of you are interested in co-leading UU-K, contact Braby*.

I am willing to remain an admin on the ZAM servers, but it is up to KEX whether I will remain one or not (just make sure to not take out my starting loadout (KEX)).

If any of you have any questions, instead of asking them here, simply contact me on Steam. IGN: unity.ramsyyyyy

Obviously, it goes without saying that I will also stay less active, but I will still attend the servers and website from time to time.

Best of luck to the clan, community, and everything. I know that the "ressurection of an old enemy" will raise a lot of contradiction, but I would still like to remain friends with all of you, and avoid the unnecessarry arguing. :)

• Upvote 4

I am willing to remain an admin on the ZAM servers, but it is up to KEX whether I will remain one or not (just make sure to not take out my starting loadout (KEX)).

@Bloody It is up to KEX to see if he should keep Ramsy as an admin or here or not. If KEX keeps Ramsy as an admin there may be a small chance that he might stop by and see how the server is going. If KEX decides to take his admin away, there's probably going to be no chance that he will come back, and probably stick to playing ZEM, MTA, Cod4, and some other games he plays? We will just have to wait and see the results.

@Ramsy It's been nice meeting you, getting to know you, and playing with you on ZAM. But the good thing is, I'll be able to enjoy playing with you some more on ZEM, probably MTA if I decide I want to get it, and on Call of Duty 4. 

• Upvote 1