Admins - Mods MVP VIP - Noobs

I LOVE INDY

Hi uu

Recently I have noticed the biggest gap in uu history and that is the one between admins/mods/VIP and MVP and the newer and non vipers this is shown by the rate of how many people refuse to help out or even camp with new people I have had my fare share of getting rejected by admins and MVP's I get why they do it but every time they do the bigger and bigger the gap becomes.

Recently I have witnessed a group of noobs try to normal Cade a Tall Cade door way they all seemed well experienced so I asked them what r they doing? They said hat they knew what they were doing and they had played many times before so I assumed they would know how to Cade.

They could have being new or they could have being under helped by better more experienced players

And finally the MVP's and VIPs should stop bitching about their weapons because I am a non viper and I usually survive way longer than any VIP or MVP that has ever said LET ME HAVE A KILL IM. NEARLY OUT OF AMMO right then mate you have 6 weapons and I have 2 hmmmmm lemme think hmmmmmm. I think your a retard and you should conserve ammo

Any way I'm off topic

I hope that we think very carefully when reading apps cause if they are part of the I have noobs group they shouldend be a mod and I think are arrogant little shits

• Downvote 4

Recently I have noticed the biggest gap in uu history and that is the one between admins/mods/VIP and MVP and the newer and non vipers this is shown by the rate of how many people refuse to help out or even camp with new people I have had my fare share of getting rejected by admins and MVP's I get why they do it but every time they do the bigger and bigger the gap becomes.

I as an admin try my best to help out new players such as saying to them, "Welcome to the server, since you are new, I think you need some help on how to play this mod."

I sometimes camp with new players just to show them how to cade, buy items from the shop, kill zombies, and survive as long as we can. Afterwards, I either get a friend request from that person or they say to me thanks for helping me.

Recently I have witnessed a group of noobs try to normal Cade a Tall Cade door way they all seemed well experienced so I asked them what r they doing? They said hat they knew what they were doing and they had played many times before so I assumed they would know how to Cade.

They could have being new or they could have being under helped by better more experienced players

So what you are saying here is, they normal caded a spot that was suppose to be parallel caded? Someone could of been helping them such as an experience player, did you notice any experienced players while you were in-game with these group of noobs? Also, when I read this topic this morning, I reacted like What the hell are you talking about, but know I kind of understand what you are talking about.

And finally the MVP's and VIPs should stop bitching about their weapons because I am a non viper and I usually survive way longer than any VIP or MVP that has ever said LET ME HAVE A KILL IM. NEARLY OUT OF AMMO right then mate you have 6 weapons and I have 2 hmmmmm lemme think hmmmmmm. I think your a retard and you should conserve ammo

Any way I'm off topic

I hope that we think very carefully when reading apps cause if they are part of the I have noobs group they shouldend be a mod and I think are arrogant little shits

Played this mod for a year and 3 months, I haven't seen any VIP or MVP player type or say this on their microphone indicating they are out of ammo. I too had this problem even though I am an admin and have 3 weapons, all I did was cade cade cade, and then I didn't have any points to buy max ammo since both my MPL and Desert-Eagle were out of bullets. My M40A3 was my only chose even though I had 5 bullets left which is equal to 1 magazine. I then tried my best not to miss my bullets, but of course they had over 400 HP, but then I decided to kill myself so then I don't have to deal with that shit, this thing never happened ever again, because I learned my lesson to cade less and to get points for stuff I really need to buy, besides cading every single time. That very last sentence you wrote makes no sense at all, just saying don't want to raise any arguments with you, I was just making a little point there.

Yes I know you two do help but I'm really talking about the new admins and mods that get their admin and mod from just being really good friends to mods or admins.

But anyway you both virus and Indy are good admins that do their jobs and I know that you 2 do help new players and Indy helped me my first time so thanks

No hate.