2v2

I LOVE INDY

I think we should have a 2v2 competition for everyone just for fun we can do a 2v2 competition for a reward of something. Teams must consist of level 20 and above and both people must stay the same troughout the whole competition.

If you are interested please send the teams to me and I will organise a time for them to fight after the game you must please send the the result to be placed into the leader board

Please also give me country you live in so I can organise a time.

The map will be nuke town unless both teams agree on a map change

I will also keep track of scores and the leader broard and when I get enogh teams

THANKS FOR READING

• Upvote 2

I surely do like this 2v2 competition idea. Like what type of rewards are you talking (thinking) about? Most of my steam friends are either level 20, or above level 20. What if that person we choose decides to prestige, is it still acceptable or does that person need to get to level 20 again in order to battle again? I have a little concern about this part, "Both players must stay the same throughout the whole competition." What if one day you decide to do a 2v2 or someone out of no where asks you to do a 2v2, and your buddy is offline, or is on steam but he is either busy or away doing something by the time you want to do a 2v2 battle or someone asks you to do a 2v2 battle, would it be appropriate to substitute that player if he or she is busy, away or offline by that time, or would I have to wait until my buddy gets online, and then I can do the 2v2 battle with the other team. The thing is, I don't exactly know when all my steam friends come on since they are either from North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia, and the time zones are different for all of us. So, all I gotta do is friend request you, tell you my team and the team I'm versing, you pick the time when the 2v2 battle will be, we send you the results, and then what happens? The defeated team is out of the competition, and the winner advances or what? I do seem to enjoy Nuketown, but there are other maps that I like too. It depends what the game-modes are? At least the good thing is, every day you'll keep track of our scores and what not.

so a tournament?  Sounds like fun, what game, what guns what rules.  Those are my questions.

This is what I'm thinking, not sure if I LOVE INDY would love these ideas, but I'll display them anyway. Game-modes could be like Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy, and Hardcore game-modes. The reason why I didn't include Sabotage was because Sabotage on a 2v2 match would seem really boring, and really long and who would stay there for the whole 20 minutes. It just all depends on what the players choose as their gamemode, and what not. What guns you ask, Elmo? My suggestion would be to use any gun, but it all depends on what I LOVE INDY thinks about this. What rules? I'm currently thinking of some 2v2 tournament rule that I LOVE INDY may enjoy. I'll post more ideas, tomorrow. I can't really think of anything else since I have typed a lot of things the past 25 minutes.

But if you use anygun you may be subjected to failure without the use of a weapon of which is way more overpowered than others. If there is any thing to be done I would suggest universal weapons, that way it's fair for everyone participating. So far as rewards I don't think there would be any, just because whatever I think of as a reward I'm sure as hell not gonna get it from young kids who play. Not saying they can't play... Just saying that a communal jackpot is pretty farfetched. As far as the whole 2v2 is concerned it should be TDM only. The 2v2 should also be a tournament like a branched tournament like the playoffs of sports, or even a sports "season" your team will play the other teams, slowly gaining your reputation and the teams with the best records will make the finals, where it would be 16 teams 8 matches- 8 teams 4 matches- 4 teams 2 matches and then the finals.

In organizing this type of competition is always a problem. The idea is great, but there are a few problems. Firstly, where the competition will be held, if the server / UU / is closed (unless you create a private server) Then who is the lead because he certainly is not one person, find someone to help you take care of the records and the other person will help you in case of problems.

if this many participate it shouldn't be knifing because they wil cry about ping, think 2v2 Dom would be fun, all guns should be allowed and changeable during the game as that's half the battle

I think that it should be divided into groups: knives, pistols, snipes, tommahawks and other

Hosting will not be a problem; if it is knives than you can alternate hosts from the teams for hosting. I still believe that the anygun rule is bad. Maybe you can have a section for: Assault rifles tournament. Knife tournament, snipe tournament which will restrict any weapons except it's class.

Plus in all fairness knifing would be the number 1 option as it comes to most players; while snipin only comes to the skilled ;)

• Upvote 1

I think it would be better if we had like 2 of them, 1 for Europe and 1 for America, cause of the ping difference.

And yes, some people from Asia can also play with Europeans, and yes, with America i mean both South and North America.

I think it would be better if we had like 2 of them, 1 for Europe and 1 for America, cause of the ping difference.

And yes, some people from Asia can also play with Europeans, and yes, with America i mean both South and North America.

Here you have a lot of reasons why this should perhaps focus more on the continent, not the Country's. If I'm wrong correct me this: D

I am officially the Co-Owner of this 2v2 competition says I LOVE INDY himself. Thank you for giving me the Co-Owner position I LOVE INDY. I understand that you might need help, and I am the guy who will help you. I will do my best, and I will not let you down. If you guys are wondering how many teams there will be, I was thinking for there to be about 10-16 teams, it depends how many teams there are, and if 10-16 teams is acceptable for I LOVE INDY himself. *Important note* I will be in most of the games as a spectator, and a judge to see who advances, and who is eliminated. Either I or someone else in the game will post the scoreboard to this forum, and either I or I LOVE INDY will say under the screenshot, this team advances to the next round, and this team is eliminated until something pops up. The reason being I cannot be in everyone's game is because of the time zones, so if you are from Eastern Europe, Asia, Indonesia, and Australia, I may not see your guys game-play, I'll probably be able to view those who live in parts of Europe, parts of South America, and North America. Also, when you find yourself a buddy, you can either post your team's name on this forum or send me a message on steam. For example, if you are confused what I typed on the last sentence, it would be like: ViiRuS_iQuicKZ from America, and my teammate I LOVE INDY from Australia. This is just an example me and I LOVE INDY aren't on the same team. If you have any more questions, suggestions, and what not contact me or I LOVE INDY on the website, or contact me on steam. I will be the one that will organize the teams once I LOVE INDY and I think we have enough teams.

So far I got 4 teams:

Team 1 iamindy+jackmonkeybomb. Iamindy and Jackmonkeybomb are from America. *Put on Hold*

Team 2 Alpha+Elmo. Alpha is from America, and Elmo is from Canada. *Put on Hold*

Team 3 AghChew+BIGz. AghChew, and BIGz are from America. *Put on Hold*

Team 4 ViiRuS_iQuicKZ+Unity.fragger. ViiRuS_iQuicKZ and Unity.fragger are from America. *Put on Hold*

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

And important I will not be competing

Also, when you find yourself a buddy, you can either post your team's name on this forum or send me a message on steam. For example, if you are confused what I typed on the last sentence, it would be like:

ViiRuS_iQuicKZ from America, and my teammate I LOVE INDY from Australia. This is just an example me and I LOVE INDY aren't on the same team. 

I LOVE INDY, I was indicating that as an example if people got confused. I understand that you will not be in the competition, but yeah no problem.

Accepting more teams, so get to it.

Game mode ideas: Knifing, Sniping, maybe a Shotgun only match, Tomahawk only match, and maybe a Crossbow only match?