2v2

I LOVE INDY

Whoops Indy I meant to up vote, that's the last time I try and vote on mobile. Sticks and stones; so far as the weapon I think always replenish. But stcks and stones is a FFA variety.

I'm jelly of the green tag btw, I up voted 2 of your posts Indy, 1 for cancelling out and 1 for the on you should of got.

I'm in for sticks & stones

could play sticks&stones

I guess then we would have to change the rules up a bit since we first said no Ballistic knifes allowed, but if you guys are up for stick and stones, we will get rid of that rule, and apply that game-mode. Would you guys like to do, Gun game, One in the Chamber, and Sharpshooter? Still looking for more teams, I'm thinking to start this competition some-what next week like maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, so I would need the teams by Sunday or Monday.

• Upvote 1

Won't be here until next Sunday :( 

No worries Elmo, I'll probably change the date of the tournament then.

I'm thinking to start this competition some-what next week like maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, so I would need the teams by Sunday or Monday.

I changed my mind when this competition starts. There will be no specified day of when this tournament starts until I get the x amount of teams I want in this tournament. The reason being is because not that many teams might qualify by Monday or Tuesday. So, all you guys that I talked to has just got to wait, and I'll see how many teams qualified by Sunday or Monday. Also, those people that I haven't talked to, and you have yourself a team prepared you can either send me a message on steam if I am your friend, or send me a private message on the website. Thanks, and good luck finding yourself a partner, and being in the competition once it starts.