2 you can make your own teams

3 no grenade launchers or shotguns

4 SNIPING AND KNFING

5 no hacking cheat glitching ect

6 no ROKET LAUNCHERS or BALLISTICS

7 ONLY SNIPERS. And PYTHON

8 SEARCH & DESTROY ONLY

9 knifing and sniping can be up to the 2 teams battling each other

Their will be 2 bands each one with half the teams so get your teams in so we can start sooner. I will allow a change in the team if someone is busy or dead.

Please remember to send your info to me with your team list and your country

IMPORTANT. YOU CANNOT BE IN MORE THAN 1 TEAM

MORE IDEAS NEEDED

UNFORTUNETLY I CANNOT HOST THESE GAMES SO IT WILL BE UP TO THE PEOPLE BATTLEING EACHOTHER TO HOST

By I LOVE INDY

In the 2v2 idea I would think it best to have a search and destroy

Wouldn't it be better if the players can choose what game-mode you can be instead of it being Search and Destroy all the time, even though Search and Destroy seems like a fast paced game-mode to others.

RULES

1 all people that enlist must be level 10 or higher

4 SNIPING AND KNFING

8 SEARCH & DESTROY ONLY

1. I like that

2. Form my own team, that seems pretty good.

3. No Grenade launchers is a good idea, but why not have a shotgun gamemode?

4. Sniping and Knifing only, I would like there to be more just because Sniping and Knifing aren't the only things on Black ops.

5. Seems like an acceptable rule since no one really hacks or cheats these days.

6. Nothing but a pistol, seems acceptable.

7. Only the L96A1. I like the ASP more than the Python since it seems easier to knife with. Why not make a rule where anyone can choose what pistol they want?

8. I want more game-modes besides Search and Destroy.

9. Something other than knifing and sniping could be acceptable?

Their will be 2 bands each one with half the teams so get your teams in so we can start sooner. I will allow a change in the team if someone is busy or dead.

MORE IDEAS NEEDED

UNFORTUNETLY I CANNOT HOST THESE GAMES SO IT WILL BE UP TO THE PEOPLE BATTLEING EACHOTHER TO HOST

By I LOVE INDY

It's a good thing that you can allow a change in the team if someones buddy is busy, away, or offline. We won't forget to send our game-play since we all have Steam Screenshots. Why do we need to send you the country? Are you going to stalk us or what? So what you are saying is we can only be in 1 team, but you made agreed that we can substitute another player if our buddy is either busy, away, or offline. We understand that you cannot host these games since you are from Australia, and the rest of us is from around the world. I can try my best to go in some games, spectate the game-play, and post it if you feel like this is a good idea since I don't really have anything else to do. And I can think of more ideas if you wish?

Nvm I thought Angelo_PL made the first 2v2 topic, well ok then?

Nice edit there, Griggzor'

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

Omfg i typed a comment for like 20min and all these fucking gifs crashes my phones webbrowser -.-

Basicöly what i typed: just no.

Better if classixz host or some orher admin or uu member,sry

(Fuck grammar)

• Upvote 1

2v2 and than play domination is definitly expedient ...sure..

i think the best is team dethmatch in a 2v2 

@virus i agree the players should choose their pistols 

and maybe the winner of all matches get a prize or something (systhem like in football: qualifying round;quater final;half final;FINAL ).. depend on the crowd of teams

TDM is better because the objective is to kill the other team; in domination you could destroy them kills wise but lose the match. And I think that the teams can be posted within this topic; I love Indy you could just put them in your original post. Yes l96 only pistols interchangable. And full browser mode is a pain >:( just use the mobile version

In the 2v2 idea I would think it best to have a search and destroy

RULES

1 all people that enlist must be level 10 or higher

4 SNIPING AND KNFING

8 SEARCH & DESTROY ONLY

MORE IDEAS NEEDED

By I LOVE INDY

It is perhaps rather some:

Rather, it only knife unless each participant will know what is allowed and what is not allowed: | (on the knife is the only pistol I inert, and child care: lightweight pro, marathon pro, and a steady hand pro)

on snipes and you have to have L96 with the addition of an enlarged magazine joining all files (or at all), and for me the best child care for this group: asset 1: (to choose, I would recommend a light weight) asset 2: Agile Hands Pro and asset 3: Marathon Pro.

Clear rules are rather :) 

PS. Not all child care must be pro :D

Indy; I love DOM don't get me wrong, is rather play DOM than TDM, but TDM is just easier to keep score, unless you find a way to balance, because of the reasons I posted. As for sniper rules just l96 only any perks except for last stand, no tacticals tomahawks allowed. Knifing you guys can decide the lethals there.