Possible Upcoming Tournament

stlmokevin

Adapt, in my opinion, is too powerful for this competition. Ballistic knives are OK.

So to be more specific, here are some further guidelines for the Knifing Competition. These are to level the playing field for all involved.

1) Basic Loadouts Only.

2) No throwing of any kind.

3) The only class skill allowed is speed. (No Adapt, No forcefield, etc.)

4) Ballistic Knives are allowed.

I'm open to any suggestions, so long as they don't make things OP for anyone.

There also should be exceptions when random russians decide to join, and they won't know anything due to language barrier, and they play as they would normally do, HP etc, players that get caught on that hand should get reviewed and given one more chance.

It's my hopes that the Admins will be participating, as well as performing their normal duties. You won't be able to hide rule-breaking, as people will complain immediately and loudly. This is supposed to be fun after all, and not just for players but for the admins as well. If doubt is shed on a player, that player can be disqualified from the prizes. Ultimately, I will make the final decisions on that as I'm covering the costs for it. Though I should mention, I trust the Admins. If they're telling me you cheated, I'm most likely going to believe them.

It's my hopes that the Admins will be participating, as well as performing their normal duties. You won't be able to hide rule-breaking, as people will complain immediately and loudly. This is supposed to be fun after all, and not just for players but for the admins as well. If doubt is shed on a player, that player can be disqualified from the prizes. Ultimately, I will make the final decisions on that as I'm covering the costs for it. Though I should mention, I trust the Admins. If they're telling me you cheated, I'm most likely going to believe them.

Fully agreed

And I agree Myxa, randoms will most likely be joining. However I believe once I explain what's going on, they'd like to participate as well.

Well hopefully, usually organizing these kind of tournaments are hard to due randoms.... Let's hope it will be different in this case :P 

1- Knifing Contest- NO CAMPING ALLOWED. This is not hide and seek we're playing. I want to see who's the BEST at knifing. I don't want to see who can flee the longest, or hide the longest. No limbs, No HP, No guns (Speed allowed).

I am just gonna suicide each map at begin to be zombie so there wont be anyone *good* at knifing :D 

• Upvote 1

Adapt, in my opinion, is too powerful for this competition. Ballistic knives are OK.

So to be more specific, here are some further guidelines for the Knifing Competition. These are to level the playing field for all involved.

1) Basic Loadouts Only.

2) No throwing of any kind.

3) The only class skill allowed is speed. (No Adapt, No forcefield, etc.)

4) Ballistic Knives are allowed.

I'm open to any suggestions, so long as they don't make things OP for anyone.

What about ninja even though very few people use it (I being one of them)

Due to Kevin's absence, I will be in charge of this tournament.

The results will be posted on this thread once the tournament ends.

!!!THE TOURNAMENT STARTS in 25 MINUTES!!!

Make sure that you are on the EU server at 18:00 CET in order to participate!

• Upvote 1

That's correct. Ramsy is in charge of the EU Knifing Tournament today. I had to stay late at work. Ramsy know's the rules and I trust him to enforce them.

Everyone have a great time and GOOD LUCK!

Thanks again Ramsy, MUCH appreciated!

Round one

Winner: [uU-K]MyXa

Knife kills: 11

On the map: WMD

Round two

Winner: [uU-K]Bloody

Knife kills: 4

On the map: Array

Round three

Winner: [uU]Zxissalc

Knife kills: 7

On the map: Cracked

Round four

Knife kills: 5

On the map: Crisis

Round five

Knife kills: 3

On the map: Firing Range

[bONUS ROUND]

Round six

Winner: unity.rams

Knife kills: 6

On the map: Grid

The winner of the knifing tournament is [uU-K]MyXa with 11 knife kills on WMD!

@ stlmokevin will contact you via Steam with further instructions.

The CAMPING TOURNAMENT starts tomorrow at 18:00 (6 PM) CET!

• Upvote 2