Possible Upcoming Tournament

stlmokevin

Here are the Knifing Tournament standings thus far:

Myxa is currently in first place with 11 kills on WMD

Zxissalc is currently in second place (that feels weird to say) with 7 kills on Cracked

The final winners will be decided with the conclusion of the US knifing Tournament.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Thank you to all who participated, and thanks again Ramsy for covering for me!

The knifing portion of the tournaments will be wrapped up with the conclusion of the US tourny. Anyone who participated in the EU side is more than welcome to participate in the US version as well.

It's like Highlander, there can be only one (winner).

Here are the remaining competitions in the order that they'll come:

EU Camping Tourny - Tomorrow, same time.

US Knifing Tourny - Tomorrow, 6PM Central Time

US Camping Tourny - Sunday, 6PM Central Time.

At the conclusion of the US Knifing Tournament, the Winner of the Knifing Tourny will be announced. At which point I will contact the 1st and 2nd place winners for their prize.

At the conclusion of the US Camping Tournament, the Winner of the Camping Tourny will be announced. At which point I will contact contact the 1st and 2nd place winners for their prize.

Don't forget, If you happen to when both you will get an extra bonus prize!

Hope to see you all again tomorrow, and thanks again for making this great!

The only reason the EU tourny was today, is because the vast time differences between the two locations. I will not be changing it again, as the times have been posted several times.

Besides, all good things come to those who wait. Perhaps it'll make everyone more eager for tomorrow.

I said times too many times.

Times!

Due to the downtime of the EU server, the EU "Creative Camping" tournament will be re-scheduled, UNLESS the EU server comes back up by 6 PM CET (which is 30 minutes from the time this post goes up). If the server is not up, then the new date and time will be posted here by either me or Kevin.

The US Knifing tournament starts at 6 PM CST! You can check the current time here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

• Upvote 1

The US Knifing Tournament Is Completed, and the Knifing Contest winners are as follows:

Indy takes first place, taking 15 kills in two separate rounds! You win MVP for desired account!

Myxa takes second place, with 11 kills in a round! You win VIP for desired account!

Contact me via the website, or through Steam with the account information!

Great Job Everyone!!!

Creative Camping Tournament is tomorrow. Two more winners will be picked, Get Ready!

With the EU Server down, we had to reschedule the EU Creative Camping Competition. As it stands, if the EU Server isn't up soon we'll be holding that on the US Server as well. 

Here are the remaining Tournaments:

EU Creative Camping Tournament:

6PM Monday CSET (Sunday, 11AM CST, 9AM EST)

US Creative Camping Tournament:

6PM Sunday CST (4PM EST, ((Monday, 1AM CSET)

Good Luck Everyone, Hope to see you all there!

~Kevin

Well, we just completed the EU Creative Camping Contest on the US server. Here are the EU results:

Round 1 (Launch) - nobody.
Round 2 (Nuketown) - Ramsy
Round 3 (Radiation) - Ramsy
Round 4 (Summit) - SpongeBoB.
Round 5 (Villa) - indy.
Round six (WMD) - USpat.
Round seven (Launch) - USpat/nobody.

I have no standing 1st place at this point, as I'd rather wait till the conclusion of the US Tournament before deciding. I will say this however, I was a bit dissappointed in some people's idea of "creative". Hopefully, we see some better results later today with the US Tournament.

Screens will be added later, going to a baseball game.

~Kevin

The first part of the Creative Camping Tournament went well, but it could have been far better.

Round one

Winner: [NO WINNER]

On the map: Launch

Round two

Winner: unity.rams

On the map: Nuketown

Round three

Winner: unity.rams

On the map: Radiation

Round four

Winner: SpOnGeBoB

On the map: Summit

Round five

Winner: [uU-S]iamindy33

On the map: Villa

[bONUS ROUND]

Round six

Winner: [uU]USpatriot

On the map: WMD

[bONUS ROUND]

Round seven

Winner: [uU]USpatriot

On the map: Launch

Screenshots will be posted later by [uU]stlmokevin.

The 2nd part of the Creative Camping Tournament begins in 5 hours and 42 minutes from the time that this post goes up.

I certainly agree @Classixz. I didn't want to host it on the US server, but I was hesitant to wait too long. If the EU Server comes up in the next day or two I'm happy to have a "re-do". I know how hard it can be to cade with a high ping.