TeamSpeak 3

Hoolyjammer

Hello Everyone, how are you ?

This Topic is just to make a statement about TeamSpeak, and know a little more, about some reasons:

I think that Teamspeak is a great add-on to the website as well as the servers, and it has a better bitrate in general, which makes the microphone and/or voices clearer than in-game voice chat.

But something that makes me (you can say) uncomfortable, is why don't people use it, it's a great software, and excuse/correct me if I'm wrong but normally the owner pays for the server, so pretty much, they are paying for a TS3 Server, that few people use, and since I've seen some admins on it, It's even better to talk about something that's going on a server ( i.e : a cheater )

Basically why aren't people going on the TS3 Server, ( it's just a question )

If you have any doubts here it is the TS3 Server : ts3.UNDEADUPRISING.net:9987

Thank you for reading this, hope you enjoyed it :)

Have a Good One :)

But something that makes me (you can say) uncomfortable, is why don't people use it, it's a great software, and excuse/correct me if I'm wrong but normally the owner pays for the server, so pretty much, they are paying for a TS3 Server, that few people use, and since I've seen some admins on it, It's even better to talk about something that's going on a server ( i.e : a cheater )

Basically why aren't people going on the TS3 Server, ( it's just a question )

I've been wondering that whenever I go on TeamSpeak (there's usually 2-3 people on there), and I am wondering why aren't the admins on teamspeak, even though they appear to be online on steam. My theory is, not that many people know about TeamSpeak, and at this time of year school is coming back for most of us, we either started school already, busy preparing for school, or we are still on summer vacation. Another theory is, there are some people on here that are older than 16 years old, and they have a job, and don't have that much time to play on ZAM, and be on teamspeak because they are more focused on making money, and what not.

we should make nick an admin on ts3 that way he would sing it to everyone and they would all join to hear his beautiful voice

Yes, si, oui, best idea ever; personally I like the traffic of the server because not many people know which is fine by me, sometimes it's quite annoying when you have dozens of kids yelling and screaming. So if millions of little rapscallions are on the teamspeak server, I'm not going to be happy with you.

Guys but it's a good thing that people use it becuase u don't want their to be like a million kids on it do you? I personally just recently started using teamspeak and I have to say its way better than voice chat but I don't really want more people on it cause it's better when just you and admins can talk instead of other people interrupting

I get where ur going that no people are using it and people are paying more but it's fine the way I see it

Unfortnetly I do have a time difference so whenever I'm online no one else is but still when they are it's funn

• Upvote 1