Sleeve Tattoo

Hoolyjammer

Hello guys, how are you all doing ? :)

So I decided to make a(nother) tattoo, and this time it will be a Full Sleeve Tattoo, (from the shoulder to a little before the wrist, because of my watch)

And since games, are pretty much the biggest part of my life, I decided to make a sleeve tattoo, about games, so yeah, I'm here asking, some ideas, or suggestions that you might have,

For now, I decided to tattoo characters or symbols from: Dishonored, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Sonic, Mario, Portal, Half-Life, Bowser, Bullet Bill, Vault boy (Fallout 3), Triforce (Zelda).

If you have any ideas of more games or such, I will take every idea into consideration. :)

Here is some Examples of what I'm talking about :) 

Sonic_Sleeve.jpg

Fallout3_Artwork_Vault_Boy.jpgMario_leg_sleeve.jpg365px_Lambda_logo_svg.pngZelda_Triforce_Eagle.jpg

So yeah what do you think, following these examples ? :D

post-2066-0-50358900-1409159843_thumb.jp

post-2066-0-70252800-1409159848_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Starcraft zergling baneling hydralisk marine battlecruiser or protoss stalker ! Google themnare awesome fornnice tattoos however it will cost alot i think ^^ i myself have the kraken of the greyjoys of game of thrones on my wishlist for a tattooo on my left leg ;D

The triforce symbol looks most appealing; stuff like completly covering your arm is kind of stupid, yes it defeats the purpose of a sleeve tattoo, but you'll never be able to see your skin. Just have a collage of symbols kind of like the Olympic symbol just have them overlapping just a bit

Thanks Elmo, for your feedback, but since, I'm pretty inkd, there's no going back ahahah, but thanks anyway :)

Ramsy, that's a pretty cool sleeve, that you posted, but making an entire sleeve of just one game topic, it's weird for me, but yeah great idea, thanks rams :) :)

MyXa, can you send a pic, because that's a very interesting idea :D

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but in Australia most of us think sleeve tattoos are for goths and gays soz different life style

These are the cloths we ware http://www.asos.com/River-Island/River-Island-Skinny-Chinos/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2961064&r=2

Soz I think sleeve tattoos look bad and scary try a non tattoo look becuase in aus your acually not allowed to get a job if you have major tattoos soo

Anyone who claims to "have swag" or supports it in any way should just commit suicide. I'm not even kidding.

I can deal with a lot of shit, but the things that I hate the most are:

1. swag;

2. people that post that "Darude - Sandstorm" bullshit everywhere;

3. people that judge using stereotypes (ex. you play CoD = you're a no-lifer).

Society is already fucked, not much else to say.

But, I digress.

• Upvote 1

as indy says, or ramsy says, swag is just lame... i rather wear addidas shorts and nike t-shirt thru the summer, when uni starts, i just wear addidas tracksuits whilst going in t-shirts for most of the times, as you know, im just hot.... :3

• Downvote 1

Anyone who claims to "have swag" or supports it in any way should just commit suicide. I'm not even kidding.

I can deal with a lot of shit, but the things that I hate the most are:

1. swag;

2. people that post that "Darude - Sandstorm" bullshit everywhere;

3. people that judge using stereotypes (ex. you play CoD = you're a no-lifer).

Society is already fucked, not much else to say.

But, I digress.

Yes a soon as I said cod to my friends they somehow now think I'm a mindless retard but somehow they remand in the lowest class in school and still don't have girlfriends let alone know any girls and they seem to cry a fare bit if they've told to get of their computers (I'm banned from the rest of the year by my dad)

as indy says, or ramsy says, swag is just lame... i rather wear addidas shorts and nike t-shirt thru the summer, when uni starts, i just wear addidas tracksuits whilst going in t-shirts for most of the times, as you know, im just hot.... :3

Sorry have to disagree but most people in the world do share your sence of fashion but I like to look neat like I would ware formal cloths everywhere (how I meet girls lel)

Ok great discussion everyone, Really awesome ideas, divergent thoughts, and please don't think that I'm a swag wannabe or a facking hipster, because I despise that waste of bones and tissue, ( I wanna kill them them ) so in that sense I agree 100% with Ramsy. I love Indy, I'm not very certain if you are agreeing with the idea or even if you aren't, if you are being insulting or not, if you aren't sorry for my ruthlessness, but I agree with you love Indy, I do love wearing suits, but I love being casual, and for the fact of work, I already have a company, if you have read my introduction you would know :P, but I even go with shorts to meetings, because, here in Portugal we don't have a lot of issues with tattoos, even my medic has a lot of tattoos on his entire body.

But thanks a lot for these great ideas and discussions, keep going guys you are doing amazing

Have a good one :D

PS : Oh and great idea Morty, I actually wanted to tattoo a zombie, but my wife, said she would rip my arm first than looking at a zombie tattooed into my arm ahahah :P

Edited by Hoolyjammer