Where is EU server?

Classixz

• Founder
Alright, EU has been down now for over 4 days soon to be 5, I'm going to use this thread in keeping you guys active on what is going on with the server. It's been a lot of writhing for me lately and I'm getting more and more pissed every time I have to tell GameServers to answer, simply they wont.

---

08/29/14 3:46pm - Ticket created.

08/30/14 2:19pm - Me saying Hello? to the staff, still no answer

08/30/14 7:04pm - Me telling them to just read for once..

08/31/14 11:44am - First reply from GameServer - http://i.imgur.com/7ihvIGG.png

09/01/14 1:33am - Me asking them why it takes so long to restart a server.

09/01/14 2:51pm - Ticket with info about the thread I've made and request to speak with Head of Staff.

I've contacted GameTracker (Same company as GameServers) under another name and email, and answer within 2 hours, this is personal. They might be able to help, but it's the same staff, so it might also get ignored now as I gave them my ticket ID.

---

If there is someone out there that would like to help with the fight against GameServers, 

https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51273

• Community Manager

Oh god damn! I hope it gonna be alright and EU will come back to normal! If we can (me) help you with some more money for running that server (if it should work), just tell me.

Edited by ℱʀᴜᴘɪss

I've contacted GameTracker (Same company as GameServers) under another name and email, and answer within 2 hours, this is personal. They might be able to help, but it's the same staff, so it might also get ignored now as I gave them my ticket ID.

Lazy motherfuckers I have same problem with Steam they never respond my messages what I sent to them >.<

when you think it will be back again ?

If you read the message from that link that Classixz displayed on there, it says that the machine is having some odd problem, and that they are trying their best to reboot it. Not sure how long that takes, but I think this process should be done in about 3-7 days since they are back in business.

just wanted to know how long approximately it take ...

i dont have expirience how long it will take to reboot a server if this takes some month or only some days so i wanted only a rough calculation.

3-7 days would have been enough virus

• Founder

If you read the message from that link that Classixz displayed on there, it says that the machine is having some odd problem, and that they are trying their best to reboot it. Not sure how long that takes, but I think this process should be done in about 3-7 days since they are back in business.

They are not doing their best, they are not doing anything.

just wanted to know how long approximately it take ...

i dont have expirience how long it will take to reboot a server if this takes some month or only some days so i wanted only a rough calculation.

3-7 days would have been enough virus

They are lazy as fuck and wont do shit that takes them time, they will say that they have restarted it a couple of times but with no luck and tell me to wait another 2 weeks for them to retry.

If we are lucky, we will have it by friday, but i doubt.