School

I LOVE INDY

Smart Eye em butt fuk skool becuz futur mcdolans werker nd I em prud to fuk biches n git mony cuz i take sex ed nd sweg clas whn im not skippin, usually smokin gud kush in the mens rume cuz y0l0 and then i go away to fuk ur bich during 4th

• Downvote 1

What I do in school is, I either sleep in class, or just do the work and I don't have to worry about it later. My favorite subjects are, Math, Science, Social Studies, Fitness and Health, and some electives (Electives I enjoy are, Computer Applications, Computer programming, Band, and Woodshop). To be honest, I hated school since the 5th grade, but still we gotta learn to get our diploma, and be educated. On average, I usually get A's and B's, so I think of myself as a smart person.

At school I study English maths history technology (electrics). My electives are ancient history , modern history, extension history ,computing ,product design and PDHPE. I don't mind school my average grades are A and B I fell that I'm not that smart but i am and I know everything about history.

I just generally go into a class, either do the work in 5 minutes or decide to sleep, if i do the first option, i then talk to people for an hour, if i choose the second option, i wake up at the tick of the bell and quietly walk out of the class as if i wasn't there....

Lol so this is what everyone does at school I go to a private school so I can't sleep or a detention

The Middle School I went to, there were 3 teachers that didn't care if students were sleeping in class. The rest of them is either gives you detention if you are late to class more than 2 times (unless you have a pass explaining why you were late), if you are being rude, or just goofing off and not doing what the teacher instructed. The teachers I had for 7th grade were okay, even though there were a few that I surely hate (just because of what rules they displayed and what not). The teachers I had for 8th grade were awesome, because 2 of them said that we could sleep in class if we got our work done.

What's better in your opinion: Private School, Public School, or Home School.

Lol home schools bad cause u don't learn how to get friends but if ur lazy it's great, public schools are cheap and esay to get to usually cause their dont by suburbs but have bad education rate, private schools are expensive have uncomfortable uniforms and are usually hard to get into but they have the greates teaching rate and have better grounds for education ( gyms, ovals , polls stuff like that)

has nobody seen my signature.... watch part 27

also this is good 

anyways im taking biology, keyboarding, and literature for the next 8 weeks

Sorry to say this Indy but in Australia well at least in my school we are acually taught to always challenge concepts and even today during English we were all having a debate about the gayest thing that's in australian government the boat people or refugees coming to aus and what people think and we acually hated our prime minister tony abbot he's a fat cunt that needs to FUK off. He wasted millions of Australia's money on. Boat people and preventing them to reach Aussie shores even though most acual refugees acually come via planes so Australia's schools are always teaching us to challenge and yes their were also people that did BAXK up abbot but they rednecks and bogans sooo

I go to private school me think? Sleeps is's the bestist and sooooooooooooooooo like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yez i justs loves going to da school's cuz y not i mean maths and history and ummm science thingys aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd shit.................. losts it