How not to RQ.

stlmokevin

Rage Quits. We all hate them. We've all been in a position where we're the only zombie against a team of campers and it doesn't look good. Do I leave or do I stay? Sure, there may not be an Admin in the game. Surely, this means I wont get banned...Right?  Not right. Screenshots are extremely easy to take with steam (F12).

Here's what happened:

He/she was losing. Period. I didn't hold up somewhere inaccessible. I didn't hide for 15 minutes. I certainly didn't trash talk, as I never do. But, because it was late (for me anyway) and no Admin's were online, he/she felt it was safe to not only leave, but to call me a "Fag". I don't like that word. Am I gay? No. Married with 2 kids. I don't like it because it's hate speech at it's finest. When your joking around with your buddies it's one thing, but when you use that word in hate it means something else entirely.

Fortunately, I use Undead Uprising's Team Speak. Usually there's an Admin on, as there was in this case. They didn't instantly ban him when I told him what happened, and for that I'm glad. He did his job the right way, by checking the chat logs and seeing it for himself. This is why I'm not posting this in the report section, but sharing this with all of you.

Don't think that you can Rage Quit if an admin is offline. You can and will be reported by the active players. Hopefully mrsinjispeedruns learns a lesson. If not, perhaps this post can remind him/her.

post-1944-0-50497600-1409837551_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Rage Quits. We all hate them. We've all been in a position where we're the only zombie against a team of campers and it doesn't look good. Do I leave or do I stay? Sure, there may not be an Admin in the game. Surely, this means I wont get banned...Right?  Not right. Screenshots are extremely easy to take with steam (F12).

Here's what happened:

He/she was losing. Period. I didn't hold up somewhere inaccessible. I didn't hide for 15 minutes. I certainly didn't trash talk, as I never do. But, because it was late (for me anyway) and no Admin's were online, he/she felt it was safe to not only leave, but to call me a "Fag". I don't like that word. Am I gay? No. Married with 2 kids. I don't like it because it's hate speech at it's finest. When your joking around with your buddies it's one thing, but when you use that word in hate it means something else entirely.

Fortunately, I use Undead Uprising's Team Speak. Usually there's an Admin on, as there was in this case. They didn't instantly ban him when I told him what happened, and for that I'm glad. He did his job the right way, by checking the chat logs and seeing it for himself. This is why I'm not posting this in the report section, but sharing this with all of you.

Don't think that you can Rage Quit if an admin is offline. You can and will be reported by the active players. Hopefully mrsinjispeedruns learns a lesson. If not, perhaps this post can remind him/her.

Where all ways watching 

• Community Manager

Today i saw rq again XD i was talking with platffus and he said he will check database, but im not 100% sure that he did that so pls anyone look for THE KILLER to database ;) thx...

Here's what happened:

Tots agree with you Kevin but what if your me and every other admin hates you and Indy and virus arnt online also time difference and we all know no one cares about reposes so what do I do

Tots agree with you Kevin but what if your me and every other admin hates you and Indy and virus arnt online also time difference and we all know no one cares about reposes so what do I do

Take a screenshot of them leaving the game, then post it in the report section with the Server/Time that it occurred.

Admins have their ways of verifying.

I personally agree with you Kevin. But my job as an admin is to ban those people that rage quit. Whenever I ban someone for rage quitting, that shows everyone else in-game to not do the same thing. The number one thing I hate is, either "the school excuse" or "I gotta go, when they clearly don't need to go." But when it comes to me leaving the game, I tend to leave on the loading screen or during the pre-match, that way I don't have to get banned.

What did you even type here, it makes no sense to me?

Take a screenshot of them leaving the game, then post it in the report section with the Server/Time that it occurred.

Admins have their ways of verifying.

Do exactly what he says. Take a screenshot of someone breaking our rules, go to the "Report Player" forum, submit a report with a template. If you don't how the template looks like, this website will be perfect just for you. http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/147-how-to-post-a-correct-player-report/

One of us admins will check it (when we get the time too), and that person will be successfully banned, it's that simple.

• Upvote 2

Why they rq? cuz some players camping when there are 2 zombies.. sure they rq then. but I try to notice all players who break the rules.. But the only thing when they rq you cant notice. maybe if classic can fix that prob?

I still takin screenshots of players who rq.

Peaceee,,, ly all

Edited by • βeℓℓucí •

And thats why i needed admin back, since im back, there already is less people that brake rules etc. Some people yet to know i'm an admin since i don't acquire the admin set yet, this way some people don't realize this until b3 pops up and says ''Admins online'.

Then, as expected, i get asked omg y u admin :oooo'' Clearly these guys don't even care about the site....

And indeed, i fully agree with you kev.

Yes but you should look data base only for rage quit as first zombie because it is the badest thing in zam

I usually look at Echelon (Chat Log), just to monitor who left the game as a zombie and what not, it seems easier than pressing TAB, or constantly looking at the bottom left corner to see if someone left as a zombie, and what not.

And you should more punish like 5 day or 7 day the peoples who rages quit and who is not knew on the server the regular like that they will no more rage quit

Banning people 5 to 7 days just for rage quitting seems too long, unless you are that particular guy that constantly rage quits, then it would be okay to ban them that long. How I look at it is, if that person left the game more than 3 times as a zombie in 1 day (with no admins/reporters on), then it would be acceptable to ban them that long (if another guy has provided proof though that he left that many times). But if that person leaves once or twice as a zombie, then it would be appropriate to ban them for at least 2-3 days.