New Clan Idea UU-T, by Peanut

Zeagle

UU-T Hi Classixz I just think about a new clan calls UU-T=mean UU-Tomahawk I want if that clan will be exist People will have:2 tomahawks, Normal Big tomahawk in Hands if it's posible (like in compaing mission),And MP5K with (rapide fire) and (any camo you gave it) When people gonna try to apply for it question will be "What is your tomahawk throwing skill?" Of course I will try to find good guys that gonna help me with that, I need your help as well the normal apply will looks like this:

In game name:ZAMplayer
BO XUID:000000000000000000
Birth date:1/1/1111
Contry:United ZAM
Most server played: ANY EU OR USA
What is your tomahawk throwing skill?:0/10
Tell us about you:lalalal ZAM the best
That's it hope you contact me back if you like this IDEA
NOTE:You can change some things like you want

UU-T Hi Classixz I just think about a new clan calls UU-T=mean UU-Tomahawk I want if that clan will be exist People will have:2 tomahawks, Normal Big tomahawk in Hands if it's posible (like in compaing mission),And MP5K with (rapide fire) and (any camo you gave it) When people gonna try to apply for it question will be "What is your tomahawk throwing skill?" Of course I will try to find good guys that gonna help me with that, I need your help as well the normal apply will looks like this:

In game name:ZAMplayer

BO XUID:000000000000000000

Birth date:1/1/1111

Contry:United ZAM

Most server played: ANY EU OR USA

What is your tomahawk throwing skill?:0/10

Tell us about you:lalalal ZAM the best

That's it hope you contact me back if you like this IDEA

NOTE:You can change some things like you want

well not many people will go only toma so this idea will probably never happen like the others 

• Upvote 1

Another sub-division clan may happen, it's just the idea that matters the most. Toma is pointless, i have good aim whenever i need to toma, it's not really about skill, mostly luck. The only sub-division i see coming up is UU campers if anything, because other than that there's simply nothing else. I had this idea, UU-F UU free runers, You start of with speedo, and an empty asp or something, and the longer you run around and not die the better Timestreaks you get, lets say, e.g. 2:30min will give you speed boost by 10% and so on. But i don't think it would be that good honestly, although running around and skipping peoples knifes etc is pretty intense and fun, and this would actually take skill to do, unlike your toma idea.

I don't see any other need for subdivisions as the main ones have been taken up and UU-Assault rifles and etc. will just be redundant. 

To me honestly this is just someone who want's to be special and have there own thing; "By Peanut" so everyone knows he started it, copying an application template, coming up with something completely absurd like tomahawks; you only can get 2 and it costs 300 to replenish, aka you're fucked.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Elmo on this one. The fact that he made 2 posts about this in under 20 minutes, as well.  Though I can't fault him for trying to be part of the community, as I can certainly relate to that. When I found the site I knew I wanted to be a part of it immediately. The difference, I think, is how you go about that. Offering up suggestions such as the "Tomahawk Guild" (headed by Peanut, i'm sure), and telling us about how you glitched on two maps is not the right way to get your name out there and make buddies. If you think you've found a glitch or bug, check the forums first. I can tell you from my past experiences, it's usually been reported and noted by admins.

Finally, if you want to be a larger part of the community please take a helpful suggestion from me. Don't force it. Play ZAM. Play it a lot. Show the community your a decent person, who doesn't rage or change their name to hide a troubled past.