Idea for ZAM 1.6

Zeagle

Hi guys It's Peanut here.

I am here today with another maybe cool Idea for ZAM! I just saw classixz's video on youtube (the link: 

) So there I saw Pack-A-Punched guns that Classixz have. I asked @AghChew, @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ How to get Pack-A-Punched guns in ZAM they said Only Classixz and Griggzor get them! More they said about: You can be Lucky on Array map! when you get all gems teleport by portal and there will be to Pack-A-Punched guns: G36c,AN94, So I just thinked about maybe we can Pack-A-Punch them in the store! Example:

POINTS:5,000                                                                     1.Weapons                                                                                               

2.Special Items 

3.Perks

4.Class Shop

5.Pack-A-Puch 5000 

I saw somethere in other mods the Pack-A-Punch

Machine but I think we dont need it! Reason: It's not really comfortable to run for it

Hard to make the texture look like from Real BO Zombies, 

My Idea finnish here Hope I helped some how!

• Upvote 1

Don't worry @ if my IDEA will come alive you will have Pack-A-Punch guns.

So Classixz I just thinked about a camo for Pack-A-Punched guns and I think the Party Rocking or Art of War from BO2 will be just perfect I hear that those camos where added in ZAM 1.4 so Classixz what do you think about the camos maybe you have some camo to tell me?

But guys this is Pack-A-Punching!!!!

Look Imagen if it cost like 2,650 because Pack-A-Punching making gun better a lot like let's add Pack-A-Punched gun +250 damage so EXAMPLE IS SAID EXAMPLE: If MPL have +45 damage so 600 HP vs 295 damage=Fast kills so I hope 2,650 it's ok for everyone Maybe you can write your price But not less then 1,500