Key for cade

MaiindyXz

I kind a like this IDEA and kind a don't like it:

Why like it: Because that will be really cool if someone just cade out a player! And then player just use the key to open the cade without breaking it! Really cool IDEA!

Why don't like it:Because is this key is free in shop? Maybe it will be like 900 points for a key? It can take a lot of points, It will be really hard to make like an animation that cades opens! Maybe by using one key Cades will became invisible everyone can come through it like for 10 sec then cade become visible again.

Peanut And steal your honey :D

Speaking of pile of cades, I still haven't figured out why my cades spam into the ground whenever I try to stack. It seems to work for some, others not so lucky. Any ideas??

Don't crouch and look down. Make sure to look down, jump, crouch while in the air and then begin stacking. If you do the first, then the barricade texture collides with the ground and, if the ground is not smooth, then no barricades for you.

• Upvote 2