Introdution

Faith

Hello everyone, some of you know me and some dont, thats why I decided to make this topic to make things clear.

My name is Wasem, I am a Palestenian that lives in Isreal.

I have been playing ZAM for quite some time now, and I didn't have a single ban.

I am nice to everyone, I dont hate on anyone but I dislike rulebreakers, I actually think that a lot of UU staff know me as a nice guy who likes to have fun and play around.

Recently I have became a Moderator for ZAM, and I will try my best to for fill my duty as a Moderator.

Thanks you for reading this.

PS: I am always hungry :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I have been playing ZAM for quite some time now, and I didn't have a single ban.

I am nice to everyone, I dont hate on anyone but I dislike rulebreakers, I actually think that a lot of UU staff know me as a nice guy who likes to have fun and play around.

Recently I have became a Moderator for ZAM, and I will try my best to for fill my duty as a Moderator.

Welcome Faith, I kind of know you and I have some concerns that you wrote yourself. I was checking Echelon a website that us admins can use to track bans, kicks, notices, warnings, chat logs, etc. I was looking at your ban history and you have very some penalties displayed. You are nice, I am going to like you then. Welcome to the Moderator team (soon to be an admin), do your best noticing people, warning people, and kicking people to become more than a moderator (an admin). Wishes to you, and I hope I see you on more often. I understand that you are from Asia, and I am from America but we can see each other during the weekends if that's okay with you. I would just love to see you more just because I only saw you once on the server means nothing, but I always see on the website which is good.

• Upvote 1

im just gonna say this i though you have to be  active in game and on the sites but  hes only got 3 post  and hes only been playing for about 3 months 

Having 3 posts on forums does not mean I dont check the forum from time to time, Hell I might be checking it more than you, I cheack it serveral times a day however I dont post stuff on topics I dont have business with, Just like what you did here, you just gave me a pile of hate unlike everybody else who gave me positive feedback. 

And thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it.

maybe its because instead of playing on eu at a time when the server is full and staff is needed ur busy playing at night with 4 1/2 people...

yes hes relatively new but we were getting desperate for eu staff, i mean jeez even myxa is back, but that also might be to control his boytoy dusty who can play again;p

anywho i have high hopes for faith, cant possibly be worse off then the last staff we picked, we know were that went...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No Offence to Faith.he is a Good person). But i just wanna point this out, You said you have been desperate for new Eu staff. meanwhile there has been 50+ New applys for the spot, .. My point is. i've never seen Faith's mod app.  and neither one of those 50+ has gotten the chance to prove that they can be Good.

Best of luck Faith!.

Although Faith is a nice guy, this move was rushed. The same thing happened with a clan on whom's server I play on on MTA. They opened JRs (join requests; recruitment) for the clan, and around 130 people applied. At the same time, the clan decided to randomly merge with another - fairly inactive - clan, and, out of those 130-ish JRs, only 7 people were accepted. 2/7 were shitty and inactive players, may I add. And it wasn't even about the requirements either. It was generally a rushed move.

What I am saying, is - while I do not mind Faith becoming a moderator (good luck, by the way), people that apply for the position and/or are active forum users should have the upper hand here.

Another thing. If it is considered that someone who is a moderator should be an active forum user, then why is USpatriot an admin, and why is jackmonkeybomb in UU-S? I could start a whole war by saying: "It's just because he is a friend of indy's and not much else.", but, whatever.

• Upvote 1