You all need to fucking grow up

Ramsy

WO WO WOOOO, yes, he totally told me to break your cades.... griggs plz, stop here before you go full retard. I didnt even realise you're camping there, i just went in, broke a cade, got confused, recaded, and gtfo'd outta there -.-

Look at the video, you saw the big ass head icons as you walked up. 

I'm Gonna stay neutral on this one. tho due to evidence. it's clearly that he may or may have not done it. but the fact that the arrow is pointing the other direction does it make it more truthful. Yet. im not gonna stand here and say Demote myxxa or anything like that, it's all up to Classixz to decide.

Here is your proof if you want to take a side for Flexity or any other. :-)

• Upvote 1

Since i can't edit my last post :

I think it's pointless to have a war UU vs Unity since both clans should "work in the same way" (improve their mode / community, not trying to bring down their "enemies")

___

About Greyhound story, i'm agree with Ramsy to say that it's unfair for him to get judge for what he think ( loving zem ?) instead of getting judge on his actions.

Okay, so I read this today and have found out a few things about myself and others. 1. personally I like the Zam mod more then Zem's because its better done and appeals to more people. But the reason I left even though I'm banned was becasue of some of the staff who I beleived as ramsy implied acted childish and didn't respect the players as much as a admin should. Through my experiences at UU, from simply playing, then reporting, then having "secret" admin, then 80 admin. Now banned. I found that the admins lack a huge amount of respect for the players. Yes I know some are constantly annoying as in dusty even though I never really met him. When I was a secret admin no one really knew except the other admins. But people never really caught on till others told them cough viirus cough. It's because I acted nice and didn't care about being the "admin" with his OP class seperating him from othrs. In my opinion admins shouldn't have a special class until they have proven worthy to the community. Some people aren't active on forums, ingame or anywhere. I have total respect for admins like braby, ramsy(when he was one) and classixz because there always friendly and never talk crap or whatever. MyXa in my opinion was a good guy until I saw the conversations. I never really liked chew, he just annoyed/bothered me. Griggz is a troll but gets serious when needed. I know im the "leader/owner" of Unity and the Zem mod now but I will never change messaging people I like and helping out anyone with a problem. I don't not play because theres only how ever many on. I play to help out the community Whos mod im playing at the time. In all honestly, I dont know what i'll do with Zem. You guys say war...but guess what? Its not going to happen. First don't listen to little people in the clans who want the war. It's all childish things. The fact that there is this many arguements about a mod that is suppossed to be fun to play with, with your friends is patetic. ITS A GAME. There people like Elmo who just have fun, even though sometimes he bothers me he still is just there for fun. He likes to make fun moments out of everything. He might not personally like me but I respect him. There should not have been stuff liek this happeneing and personally if I was you classixz I would think about what the admisn have done in the past, and what there doing now. Think about what they did before they were admin and compare it to what and how they act now. I garentee you they all acted different because they were trying to kiss up to you. The only one I know who hasn't changed is Greyhound and hes not admin anywhere...and why is that? I dont know. He was going to get promoted by me, until gamer fucked up and messed up console. Just think about how your acting now....and how you acted a year ago when trying to get moderator. Most of you wanted it to say....im a moderator....HAHAHAHA. If anyone has questions about zem or whatever you might think message me on steam. Any hatred, pissed of people or bitching leave for me to read here. This is pointless because theres NO war. Its a game. Think about it......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look at the video, you saw the big ass head icons as you walked up. 

Here is your proof if you want to take a side for Flexity or any other. :-)

Well, technically he recaded, and also, why do you moan at me mucking you around? Ow, right! You forgot all them times you kicked, banned and pissed me of for no reason? Ah! I see! Being even more retarded? Making a total fool of yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, technically he recaded, and also, why do you moan at me mucking you around? Ow, right! You forgot all them times you kicked, banned and pissed me of for no reason? Ah! I see! Being even more retarded? Making a total fool of yourself.

Yeah, because you totally did not do exactly the same thing to me 2-3 days ago. Nouuu, nevah.

mudder: Whats your deal man? Its a game. Just relax

MyXa: ?

MyXa: uh?

mudder: Um, the UU posts

MyXa: ah

MyXa: that shit

MyXa: ramsy went drama queen mode for 2 hours for just an opinion

MyXa: you know how ramsy is

mudder: Idk what you mean by that but your pissing people off about 2 mods that are similar and people are argueing not good for either mods

MyXa: I never mentioned which mod is better? Lol

mudder: oh I'm well aware of that. Personally I like zam better but I dont lkike the staff so thats why I moved away even though im banned on Zam

MyXa: I just said, that i'm generally pissed with greyhound because he never told me that he'll leave zam for a while, if he did tell me i'd be fine, but instead he fucks off with being co leader of uuk and play zem without informing me

mudder: Why's that piss you off? Greyhound is like the coolest kid youll meet. Hes calm and friendly. Maybe he didnt like the way you took your UU-K position back? Idk. He loved Zem when it was origanlly out so he can do what he wants. I understand you might want an explanation, but what? are you gonna kick out on of the best kniers?

MyXa: I never said ill kick him lol

MyXa: I like him, we're good friends

MyXa: But he knows himself he should of informed me.

mudder: Why did he need to?

mudder: I mean he left and is barely playing kinda like how you did when you were first the UU-K leader.

MyXa: Lol, do you not understand? It's basically what happened to griggz, he went inactive, didnt answer and gets demoted, it works that way, he just thru uuk co leadership out of the fucking window and didnt say anything, just played zem for the next 3 weeks, listen, if he told me, i would be more than happy and say its fine lol

mudder: But maybe he didnt feel the need to

MyXa: lol

MyXa: Then this happens

MyXa: He tells ramsy and the drama queen escalates it in 10minutes

MyXa: Thats why you have to tell me

mudder: Lol, if he really felt the need or cared he would have

MyXa: Well, that way its his fault entirely

mudder: Well if its his fault entirely and he didnt care enough to tell you, why do you get so pissed off?

MyXa: Because i do?

mudder: But the automit result is its a game.

mudder: Not lidw

MyXa: He promised me a good CO - LEADERSHIP with me, and this is what i get

MyXa: What am i supossed to say

MyXa: Bloody is the new co leader

MyXa: He atleast doesn't fuck off for noreason

MyXa: when he went on holiday he told me straight away

mudder: You could ask why he didnt tell you? and explain calmly why. Not go off

MyXa: and what did i do? I said ok

mudder: Plus bloody personally is a good guy but not the best knifer

MyXa: He's offline i think

MyXa: I'm waiting for him to go online

mudder: So before getting pissed off while your waiting for him to go online. You could just play and have fun until then and then deal with buisnes

MyXa: I;m not pissed off now lol

MyXa: I was at the start of this bulshit misery

MyXa: Ramsy even wanted griggz to ban me for having an opinion

MyXa: And he wants to co - lead UU

mudder: You use words like misery....for a gmae. Image what classixz is going through as the Zam leader. And myself as the Zem leader

MyXa: It's like saying, permban a russian for killing me

MyXa: basically

MyXa: Ramsy talks for others to grow up, does he ever look at himself?

MyXa: He pissed me off the most earlier on, im good now

MyXa: I'm going gym in a min

MyXa is now Away.

mudder: Ramsy doesn't really care about the Overall reseults. He thinks its just dumb to be pissed for nothing. Again for the last time ITS A GAME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudder, I'm not gonna stand on anyones side, but what you just did, is wrong!, that is something personal and should go directly to Ramsy in a private chat. not here where everyone can see. (my opinion)

(if anyone dislikes this comment, let me know)

• Upvote 1

Before reading the comments; I have to make statements.

1. Holding a grudge is wrong, BUT, what greyhounD did/wants to do is called clan hopping, any clan that does not tolerate multi-clanning does not tolerate clan hopping. Personally what GreyhounD did in my eyes was that he saw himself going no where in the UU community and was given the oppottunity he wanted in unity so he took it; and when that failed came crawling back on his knees.

2. This "war" idea isn't as it seems, class didn't like what Gamerdog did, if he no longer wishes to support unity then so be it at that point. Obviously there is going to be competition, and it's because the mods are similar, now did this person have to go to the extreme? No but the whole Gamerdog situation, i feel has already been resolved.

3. This is a minor topic, I hope you had the consent of the people of whom you took pictures of their conversation. You are free to do as you want, but if people talk to you in-secrecy and you outright take a picture and not ask them if it's ok or if they would explain, not fair in my eyes. That's like someone telling you they're gay and you flat out scream it in the middle of their friends.

4. AghChew will be AghChew, and he was made an admin for a reason. Is the Jew comment narcissistic? Yes. Do I expect anything else from chew? No. It's plain and simple, It is a stereotypical slang. If you dropped a quarter around your friends and they all went for it I'm sure the Jew comments should be flung around. Indy says nigga, does he not like the dark race? Sometimes comments are joking and sometimes they're not, AghChew made that comment because method said something about money, AghChew would not of said it if he didn't mention money.

5. There is a difference in class to greyhounds situation and that is the fact that class never said he was in unity and switched clans, all he did was offer a hand to those in need, GreyhounD, however, completly switched from clan to clan.

Detective Elmo is to break down the missing links, as these facts are known to everyone and I'm just pointing them out there isn't a need for detective Elmo, he is for finding reason.

If any of these reasons have already been stated I apologize.

• Upvote 1

1. Holding a grudge is wrong, BUT, what greyhounD did/wants to do is called clan hopping, any clan that does not tolerate multi-clanning does not tolerate clan hopping. Personally what GreyhounD did in my eyes was that he saw himself going no where in the UU community and was given the oppottunity he wanted in unity so he took it; and when that failed came crawling back on his knees.

5. There is a difference in class to greyhounds situation and that is the fact that class never said he was in unity and switched clans, all he did was offer a hand to those in need, GreyhounD, however, completly switched from clan to clan.

There is no: "Clan-hopping is not allowed!" rule here. If you remember, I was in a mix of clans, all at once - FroZen, FroZEM, UU-K, Unity and now Zurio.

3. This is a minor topic, I hope you had the consent of the people of whom you took pictures of their conversation. You are free to do as you want, but if people talk to you in-secrecy and you outright take a picture and not ask them if it's ok or if they would explain, not fair in my eyes. That's like someone telling you they're gay and you flat out scream it in the middle of their friends.

So, if someone were to say: "I am going to DDoS Elmo's home IP. Here is all the information I need for this to happen: [shows information]. If this gets out, I'm screwed.", should I say: "Mind if I message Elmo about it first? kthxbye".

4. AghChew will be AghChew, and he was made an admin for a reason. Is the Jew comment narcissistic? Yes. Do I expect anything else from chew? No. It's plain and simple, It is a stereotypical slang. If you dropped a quarter around your friends and they all went for it I'm sure the Jew comments should be flung around. Indy says nigga, does he not like the dark race? Sometimes comments are joking and sometimes they're not, AghChew made that comment because method said something about money, AghChew would not of said it if he didn't mention money.

AghChew did nothing of significance for and/or to UU and/or its' community. He earned adminship with his ability to hold maintenance and his wittyness. As for indy, I tolerate him because he has a significantly higher role here than anyone else. Also, since it's such a commonly used word in nowadays' speech, I consider "nig*a" as a tolerable word, but saying "nig**r", directly, is just plain wrong.

2. This "war" idea isn't as it seems, class didn't like what Gamerdog did, if he no longer wishes to support unity then so be it at that point. Obviously there is going to be competition, and it's because the mods are similar, now did this person have to go to the extreme? No but the whole Gamerdog situation, i feel has already been resolved.

Exactly. BUT, this whole thread is not just about Gamerdog6482, MyXa, GreyhounD and AghChew. It's also for all of the people that still act like dumbfucks about all of this.

• Upvote 1

okay, okay, you got me... omgggg, i still till dis day dunno why i shot the cade... believe me, it wasnt coz you were there, but I wanted to fuck with you a lil after the fact, so yea... ofc u had to make such big deal about it on forums coz u couldnt do shit in game since... you know... *cough* you're demoted *cough*

c:

Dunt worry, it was myxa's fault i made a big deal of it :3 and abit urs, cuz myxa said "make a report" and that got me motivated :D and a little motivation from ur comments :-)

Ehh no. technically he didn't recade the same amount of cades it takes to make that prone spot. :-)

And one thing i disagree on with this post is the part with AghChew. He only said are u a jew? It's just an religion, it's the same thing like saying are u a christian? and suddenly if you type christian insted of jew that makes it ok? In my oppinion it wasn't racist unless he really meant something bad for jewish people. But i dunno, im not inside his head ^^

Okay, so I read this today and have found out a few things about myself and others. 1. personally I like the Zam mod more then Zem's because its better done and appeals to more people. But the reason I left even though I'm banned was becasue of some of the staff who I beleived as ramsy implied acted childish and didn't respect the players as much as a admin should. Through my experiences at UU, from simply playing, then reporting, then having "secret" admin, then 80 admin. Now banned. I found that the admins lack a huge amount of respect for the players. Yes I know some are constantly annoying as in dusty even though I never really met him. When I was a secret admin no one really knew except the other admins. But people never really caught on till others told them cough viirus cough. It's because I acted nice and didn't care about being the "admin" with his OP class seperating him from othrs. In my opinion admins shouldn't have a special class until they have proven worthy to the community. Some people aren't active on forums, ingame or anywhere. I have total respect for admins like braby, ramsy(when he was one) and classixz because there always friendly and never talk crap or whatever. MyXa in my opinion was a good guy until I saw the conversations. I never really liked chew, he just annoyed/bothered me. Griggz is a troll but gets serious when needed. I know im the "leader/owner" of Unity and the Zem mod now but I will never change messaging people I like and helping out anyone with a problem. I don't not play because theres only how ever many on. I play to help out the community Whos mod im playing at the time. In all honestly, I dont know what i'll do with Zem. You guys say war...but guess what? Its not going to happen. First don't listen to little people in the clans who want the war. It's all childish things. The fact that there is this many arguements about a mod that is suppossed to be fun to play with, with your friends is patetic. ITS A GAME. There people like Elmo who just have fun, even though sometimes he bothers me he still is just there for fun. He likes to make fun moments out of everything. He might not personally like me but I respect him. There should not have been stuff liek this happeneing and personally if I was you classixz I would think about what the admisn have done in the past, and what there doing now. Think about what they did before they were admin and compare it to what and how they act now. I garentee you they all acted different because they were trying to kiss up to you. The only one I know who hasn't changed is Greyhound and hes not admin anywhere...and why is that? I dont know. He was going to get promoted by me, until gamer fucked up and messed up console. Just think about how your acting now....and how you acted a year ago when trying to get moderator. Most of you wanted it to say....im a moderator....HAHAHAHA. If anyone has questions about zem or whatever you might think message me on steam. Any hatred, pissed of people or bitching leave for me to read here. This is pointless because theres NO war. Its a game. Think about it......

I can't find out why you used me as an example especially because you told me that hating over a game is stupid and you should just have fun an play, but I'll take it anyways, thank you.

As for the rest of the comments I read, myxa seems to have a target on his back, while I don't think myxa is the most righteous person, and I like GreyhounD, I understand why MyXa did what he did.

Although it is a game and I'll let you people have this statement, it's a lifestyle for people; the amount of work that people like class put in, just for people like Gamerdog to shit on it? How are you not supposed to take that personally. It's like spending 2 weeks straight painting the most amazing picture, and then someone comes in, says another painting is better and snaps yours in half.

Ramsy... If you're going to comment about how people act and how mature they are, and based off of your title "grow the fuck up" people are going to reply and it's most likely going to become a heated discussion.

Either you're stupid and said dumb shit which upset people, or you wanted a heated discussion.

So, if someone were to say: "I am going to DDoS Elmo's home IP. Here is all the information I need for this to happen: [shows information]. If this gets out, I'm screwed.", should I say: "Mind if I message Elmo about it first? kthxbye".

Big big difference as one is illegal, which nobody would mention to anyone in witness case. You should contact the police before myself. Something private should be kept private, it's like doctors "code of secrecy" they have to keep your secret unless it's going to put you in danger or your life.

mudder: Whats your deal man? Its a game. Just relax
MyXa: ?
MyXa: uh?
mudder: Um, the UU posts
MyXa: ah
MyXa: that shit
MyXa: ramsy went drama queen mode for 2 hours for just an opinion
MyXa: you know how ramsy is
mudder: Idk what you mean by that but your pissing people off about 2 mods that are similar and people are argueing not good for either mods
MyXa: I never mentioned which mod is better? Lol
mudder: oh I'm well aware of that. Personally I like zam better but I dont lkike the staff so thats why I moved away even though im banned on Zam
MyXa: I just said, that i'm generally pissed with greyhound because he never told me that he'll leave zam for a while, if he did tell me i'd be fine, but instead he fucks off with being co leader of uuk and play zem without informing me
mudder: Why's that piss you off? Greyhound is like the coolest kid youll meet. Hes calm and friendly. Maybe he didnt like the way you took your UU-K position back? Idk. He loved Zem when it was origanlly out so he can do what he wants. I understand you might want an explanation, but what? are you gonna kick out on of the best kniers?
MyXa: I never said ill kick him lol
MyXa: I like him, we're good friends
MyXa: But he knows himself he should of informed me.
mudder: Why did he need to?
mudder: I mean he left and is barely playing kinda like how you did when you were first the UU-K leader.
MyXa: Lol, do you not understand? It's basically what happened to griggz, he went inactive, didnt answer and gets demoted, it works that way, he just thru uuk co leadership out of the fucking window and didnt say anything, just played zem for the next 3 weeks, listen, if he told me, i would be more than happy and say its fine lol
mudder: But maybe he didnt feel the need to
MyXa: lol
MyXa: Then this happens
MyXa: He tells ramsy and the drama queen escalates it in 10minutes
MyXa: Thats why you have to tell me
mudder: Lol, if he really felt the need or cared he would have
MyXa: Well, that way its his fault entirely
mudder: Well if its his fault entirely and he didnt care enough to tell you, why do you get so pissed off?
MyXa: Because i do?
mudder: But the automit result is its a game.
mudder: Not lidw
MyXa: He promised me a good CO - LEADERSHIP with me, and this is what i get
MyXa: What am i supossed to say
MyXa: Bloody is the new co leader
MyXa: He atleast doesn't fuck off for noreason
MyXa: when he went on holiday he told me straight away
mudder: You could ask why he didnt tell you? and explain calmly why. Not go off
MyXa: and what did i do? I said ok
mudder: Plus bloody personally is a good guy but not the best knifer
MyXa: He's offline i think
MyXa: I'm waiting for him to go online
mudder: So before getting pissed off while your waiting for him to go online. You could just play and have fun until then and then deal with buisnes
MyXa: I;m not pissed off now lol
MyXa: I was at the start of this bulshit misery
MyXa: Ramsy even wanted griggz to ban me for having an opinion
MyXa: And he wants to co - lead UU
mudder: You use words like misery....for a gmae. Image what classixz is going through as the Zam leader. And myself as the Zem leader
MyXa: It's like saying, permban a russian for killing me
MyXa: basically
MyXa: Ramsy talks for others to grow up, does he ever look at himself?
MyXa: He pissed me off the most earlier on, im good now
MyXa: I'm going gym in a min
MyXa is now Away.
mudder: Ramsy doesn't really care about the Overall reseults. He thinks its just dumb to be pissed for nothing. Again for the last time ITS A GAME

Deleted you from steam already, don't even bother adding again. Says i didn't respect, look at yourself. Takes a picture of the chat, doesn't even ask. As for what elmo said, i personally agree, same with indy, though i still like greyhound.

Deleted you from steam already, don't even bother adding again. Says i didn't respect, look at yourself. Takes a picture of the chat, doesn't even ask. As for what elmo said, i personally agree, same with indy, though i still like greyhound.

This wasn't to bash you or anything. I'll follow your request to not add you back. But this was to show everyone hating, your reasons to have been angry at greyhound and have acted how you acted. You handled yourself In a good manor. I won't add you back unless you change your mind. But this was showing to them your reasoning. It also helped me understand and realize why you acted how you did. So be mad but this was to help you pal.

• Upvote 2

And this all is why I never was intrested in ZAM the community was just filled with Raging ppl who think that every CAPSLOCK SCREAMING jokes are funny.

I UNDIRECTIONAL AND ESPECIALLY UNINTENTIONAL !!!helped u ZAM  GUys alot by being a decent and righteous person, as thats is and was my job as admin.

How u ask me? lol  I banned so much CAPSlocks haters like for real at ZEM. The times I joined zam atleast 1 or 2 sometimes even more players where calling me fag disprescting and all cause they were on save area at zam and what the heck did the ADMins do that were onlne? Nothing lolz just absolutely Fucking nothing.......

This shows perfectly how awesome and absolutely righteous some admins are.

On the Whole mod I only founded Braby , Grigs and echo and ofcourse Kex the only true well picked admins and owner.

IAMmindy just comes over as a giant douchebag to me sometimes... especially lately  like almost every post was just pure crap at our UU forum.

Its like U created yourself a certain kind of schizophrenia at Internet which is something thats kinda sad to see especially since u are one of the older ppl of ZAm

• Upvote 1