You all need to fucking grow up

Ramsy

I am not going to go into detail about the whole situation that has been going on with UU and Unity eSports, because most of you guys know it pretty well by now. However, I can keep it brief for you:

I left Unity eSports because of personal obligations ---> the clan started falling apart even more ---> Gamerdog6482 came here, advertised and "announced war" ---> all hell broke loose.

Now, let me continue by stating a couple of facts. I honestly do not care whether you agree with them or not, because they are all true:

1. Both ZAM and ZEM are fun mods. Don't confuse a clan and/or community with a mod per se;

2. Whoever supports this "war" idea, is an immature dipshit who should know better;

3. Advertising of this sort is not acceptable, however you want to put it. Calling a mod "good" or "fun" is one thing, but acting like you're a fucking telemarketer selling vacuum cleaners is not cool.

If you want to resolve conflicts with someone about something, then do it via Steam messaging, website PM-ing, Facebook or something else. Making threads in which you diss someone for a kiddy reason only makes you look like a dumbfuck, and whoever supports you probably has even less braincells than you do.

Administrators, above all, should be tolerant people and not hold a grudge, especially for something as foolish as what you are about to see.

Part I of my conversation with MyXa.

Part II of my conversation with MyXa.

Essentially, MyXa is choosing to hold a grudge and ignore me. Why? Because GreyhounD chose to play ZEM and support my initial project? Bullshit. GreyhounD is one of the nicest people that I know, and calling him "a traitor" is ignorant and childish. Also, if GreyhounD is "a traitor", then what makes this me for leading the whole thing, or Classixz, for choosing to help us out with hosting, server maintenance, optimization, B3 (the console) and setting up the fast download host? Are we "traitors" too? If you are gonna criticize GreyhounD for the situation at hand, then, whatever you say about him, applies for me and Classixz as well, so tread lightly.

Let me remind all of you that MyXa is currently a lvl 90 admin on the ZAM servers...

Also:

hRueuk0.jpg

Seems like just another daily dose of your AghChew, huh? Well, let's take a closer look at this, shall we?

V0J9Eg9.jpg

This, "considerably reputated UU member and admin", is a racist. You can say what you want - that he was joking, that he was rushing his comment, that he did not mean it, that he was hammered (drunk), I don't give a fuck. A racist is a racist. You guys can choose to tolerate this and blindly evade it, but I'm not an ignorant pussy (excuse me for my choice of words, but a fact is a fact). I have not once, in my entire life, seen a "mature and meaningful" comment made by AghChew.

CONCLUSION:

You want this situation to be normal? You want a calm community? You want peace? End this fucking shit. Starting with the clan and/or staff members. People look up to you. If you act this way, nobody will ever do shit about this. Ever.

I am not trying to create a heated discussion, nor bring "detective Elmo" (no offense, but you call yourself this) in here, nor am I supporting EITHER OF THE TWO SIDES. Before you start typing a comment, read this whole thing twice.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I agree, myxa should not be 90 admin. In-game he is always mocking me about not begin an admin + he let Dusty break my cades and then after they be like "umad" and tells me to make an report if I want myxa to ban him...

1). Stop talkin bulshit?. 2). If you really think thats true. Please report.

Now to this shitty situation. All i say, is that i always had hate to frozen, did i ever mention you? Or unity? No. I dislike zem just because what frozen did to it. This whole unity thing i knew from the very start it's not going to work out, especially with idiots like gamerdog. ZEM needs a proper clan with experience to bring it up, im not saying unity didn't have that when ramsy controlled it, but when ramsy left, all went to shit ,as you can see what gamer dog as already done. Don't blame me for saying he's a traitor, because he quite clearly choose the old frozen ''ZEM'' because unity haven't done much with it apart from ramsy's work, it just changed name and carried on the same way.

And i also generally don't like competetive mods fighting against eachother. Classixz helped just because ramsy, because you was in unity, after what gamerdog did.... And also, ban for what? Huh? For having my opinion about zem and all the rest? Nice logic there... you should grow up to.

• Upvote 1

About the whole demote thingy, you kinda deserved it. You were acting like a retard, being a retard, fuck with me quite a few times on zam. I'm not saint here, coz I was like the biggest retard ever on UU, but I wasn't harming anyone (i think :| ) and I wasn't UU member and a head-admin so ye...

Griggs was demoted for inactivity, not immaturity. Also, hearing this, especially from you, made me barf a little bit.

• Upvote 2

1). Stop talkin bulshit?. 2). If you really think thats true. Please report.

Now to this shitty situation. All i say, is that i always had hate to frozen, did i ever mention you? Or unity? No. I dislike zem just because what frozen did to it. This whole unity thing i knew from the very start it's not going to work out, especially with idiots like gamerdog. ZEM needs a proper clan with experience to bring it up, im not saying unity didn't have that when ramsy controlled it, but when ramsy left, all went to shit ,as you can see what gamer dog as already done. Don't blame me for saying he's a traitor, because he quite clearly choose the old frozen ''ZEM'' because unity haven't done much with it apart from ramsy's work, it just changed name and carried on the same way.

1. FroZen was not and is not Unity;

2. Is Gamerdog6482 the same person as GreyhounD?;

3. If you are going to criticize someone, as a person, for PLAYING A FUCKING MOD, then you have no education, nor moral.

Having an opinion, and trying to state a ''fact'' are two completely different things. What i was talking about was classed as an opinion. It was in my opinion he was a traitor, i wasn't stating anything. If you say i do not deserve an opinion, then you shouldn't either.

Having an opinion, and trying to state a ''fact'' are two completely different things. What i was talking about was classed as an opinion. It was in my opinion he was a traitor, i wasn't stating anything. If you say i do not deserve an opinion, then you shouldn't either.

It is "your opinion", yet, you are acting towards him like he is, idk, DragonBallz or some shit.

I'm Gonna stay neutral on this one. tho due to evidence. it's clearly that he may or may have not done it. but the fact that the arrow is pointing the other direction does it make it more truthful. Yet. im not gonna stand here and say Demote myxxa or anything like that, it's all up to Classixz to decide.

• Upvote 2

It is "your opinion", yet, you are acting towards him like he is, idk, DragonBallz or some shit.

...? I personally like Greyound.... but thats the only thing that really pissed me of, he just decided to play zem and leave uu-k behind. What else do you expect... i mean cmon, let both of us think.

I hope i don't need to explain what an opinion is. Again, if i disliked greyhound i wouldn't allow him in UU-K, would i ? The thing that pissed me off was that he decided to rather play zem, and not play zam and represent UU-K, and that got me frustrated

"Represent UU-K" says the one who changed his tag from UU-K to UU even when he is "leader of UU-K" anyway i am quite sure GreyhounD represented UU-K much more than you did. When UU owned knife server he was playing here daily administrating it, you joined for one or two games got owned and started raging cause of high ping then left, thats awesome way of representing.

This is another thing shows your maturity http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3440-2014-uu-k-official-myxa-back-in-control/ this just makes me want to leave UU-K, and i most likely will, since its just falling apart.

• Upvote 3

"Represent UU-K" says the one who changed his tag from UU-K to UU even when he is "leader of UU-K" anyway i am quite sure GreyhounD represented UU-K much more than you did. When UU owned knife server he was playing here daily administrating it, you joined for one or two games got owned and started raging cause of high ping then left, thats awesome way of representing.

This is another thing shows your maturity http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3440-2014-uu-k-official-myxa-back-in-control/ this just makes me want to leave UU-K, and i most likely will, since its just falling apart.

I never played knife only server, just because i don't play knife only, if greyhound informed me that he'll leave zam for a a while, then i wouldn't care whats on ever, but since he just left and left uuk behind, that got me frustrated, also your post is not relevant to the actual topic were discussing here, never mentioned knife only im sure, i'm only talking about zam, and this is over, me and ramsy discussed it, i'll talk to the rest of the uuk group to tell me if they go inactive for some time, if you want to leave because of a joke on the post, then sure, leave.

Also, the tag changed itself, its !addct'ed i think, so don't blame me for that.

• Downvote 1

Well, I need to say I agree with Ramsy.

ZEM and ZAM are really fun mods.

Also what Gamerdog did wasn't nice and you know it, he is the reason why everything started. 

I don't want this war will go to something worser then what is it now.

And about that issue AghChew is really pissing me off and i'm not going to sit and watch him calling people if they are jews

AghChew, you should tell me now if you have problems against jews, if not, I will have to do the necessary things.

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

• Upvote 1

• Founder

TAKE OFF MYXA AS ADMIN AND PUT ME MODERATOR FOR REMPLACE PLEASE I AM REALY ACTIVE AND NEVER BREACK RULES IT IS ALL YOU NEED

People trying to get advantage of this.

I've contacted AghChew about what happend, also I don't really want to bright this all up again as I choosed to close all threads down, this may look different but is more likely just the same stuff about the war, I'm not taking a part of this anymore, if this goes way out like the other threads did I will close this one too.

As for MyXa, MyXa is a UU member, Being that does not mean he's not a part of UU-K.

As this is only about UU members VS Unity members and has nothing to do with regular players, I don't see why they get involved.

I already said that I will not be a part of this discussion or anything about what happend, I can only take care of my own actions and not others. I will post if I feel it belongs here, this might be the last about all this from me.
  • Upvote 1

In-game he is always mocking me about not begin an admin 

Mmmm coming from the one who, 7 months ago, told me several times "Ah ah you won't become an admin" and such mockery, i feel like it's totally legit  :troll:. (Don't get me wrong, i don't blame you for that, I don't mind much in fact).

___

@ Wasn't you banned from zam ? If yes, why are you breaking rules (again)