You all need to fucking grow up

Ramsy

And lol is AGhchew a admin? Man like i said i did not play this mod that much

Also AghChew u fucking cunthead its my time and I dont get offended that fast... Yes I AM for 1/16 part Jewish u fucker go study some religions and think before u say something for christs sake!

Since it was obvious what your intention was with that post and thats just lowering the bar at the forums even further... and You are a admin HA a Leading organism who needs to maintain a community ... 

Since when can a Jester become a Leading figure like for real?  

I wonder how admins get picked sometimes u know? 

And about Greyhound ...demoting him would be so unlogical since he spent more time on zam then  on zem and is without no doubt top 20 mature players on your servers. But anyway since theire aint that much balance I can clearly understand why he wpould get demoted.

Why the fuck do I have to have permission to stop playing ZAM for abit? Would you not player a server you spent 70$ on? If I had never played ZEM I would never of found out about ZAM so why don't all yall UU-K guys get off my ass?

When ZEM shut down I found out about ZAM, 1 week later I bought VIP, them MVP on ZAM, I played and was active on the website AND both of the servers. I helped the community out alot in my opinion. Like when the server was getting ddosed, I calmed the ddoser down abit. Then MyXa sent him our chat then made ME LOOK so stupid.

So what I'm saying is why do I have to inform you to say that I'm going for abit? Did you inform us when you abandonned UU-K when you left because you got bored with CoD? No... You didn't.

So don't get mad at me and call me a traitor and I never left UU-K behind.. I have been in UU-K for over 1 year now I have never left or been kicked. :/

• Upvote 4

Why the fuck do I have to have permission to stop playing ZAM for abit? Would you not player a server you spent 70$ on? If I had never played ZEM I would never of found out about ZAM so why don't all yall UU-K guys get off my ass?

When ZEM shut down I found out about ZAM, 1 week later I bought VIP, them MVP on ZAM, I played and was active on the website AND both of the servers. I helped the community out alot in my opinion. Like when the server was getting ddosed, I calmed the ddoser down abit. Then MyXa sent him our chat then made ME LOOK so stupid.

So what I'm saying is why do I have to inform you to say that I'm going for abit? Did you inform us when you abandonned UU-K when you left because you got bored with CoD? No... You didn't.

So don't get mad at me and call me a traitor and I never left UU-K behind.. I have been in UU-K for over 1 year now I have never left or been kicked. :/

ily

"hRueuk0.jpg

seems like another daily dose of your AghChew, huh? Well, let's take a closer look at this, shall we?

V0J9Eg9.jpg

This, "considerably reputated UU member and admin", is a racist. You can say what you want - that he was joking, that he was rushing his comment, that he did not mean it, that he was hammered (drunk), I don't give a fuck. A racist is a racist. You guys can choose to tolerate this and blindly evade it, but I'm not an ignorant pussy (excuse me for my choice of words, but a fact is a fact). I have not once, in my entire life, seen a "mature and meaningful" comment made by AghChew."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i read this and i DO NOT Tolerate rasicm.. it should not matter if you are jewis, Muslim or christian, Black, White, Asian or whatever... The mod is about having fun not complaining about what you belive in!. calling people dumb shit for beliving in something else is wrong and shall not be Tolerated by anyone!.

--------------Thumbs down for AghChew!.-------------

• Upvote 2

Thnx for the Support ...Support:P

Since money does actually talks here, how much do I need to donate to get rid of a certain person? Or aint that logic? U can buy a admin...but u cant replace a Admin with a higher amount :D ?

Nah but srsly its a shame that the bad guys or bad guy always kinda can hurt a whole population....

We all are racists in a certain kind of way, but only some muppets open theire mouth and unleash some apic crap what can be quite offensive.

My only comment on all of this is that I think everyone needs to calm down. Aghchew isn't racist. He made a poor joke. I don't think that deserves lynching by anyone in our community. Tensions are still high from all the Unity crap, and people are looking for scapegoats.

Take a breather.

• Upvote 1

Why don't we just forget all about Unity and UU's war... It was over before it started so just STOP.

Do you really think it will stop?

So i read this and i DO NOT Tolerate rasicm.. it should not matter if you are jewis, Muslim or christian, Black, White, Asian or whatever... The mod is about having fun not complaining about what you belive in!. calling people dumb shit for beliving in something else is wrong and shall not be Tolerated by anyone!.

--------------Thumbs down for AghChew!.-------------

It is rasism!! for example, i'm a Jew, and i'm proud to be what I am, but people like AghChew will say "Jew" to offend someone.

It seems that those people, because they are angry or something, will call to other people "Jew"...

That's the thing that really pissing me off!!!

I did tell everyone when i left, i made a post quite clearly. And i'm just saying, you just didn't play zam for quite a time, and think it's fine? Of course, it would be fine if you at least just messaged me, i would be fine...

Myxxa, I'm not sure why you are making such a big deal about it?. does it really matter for you that much that he left without telling?.. and his back right?.

Sure i would agree with you if he quit without letting anyone know. but this is a case of him being inactive for some time and not telling about it?.

( My opinion)

Thnx for the Support ...Support:P

Since money does actually talks here, how much do I need to donate to get rid of a certain person? Or aint that logic? U can buy a admin...but u cant replace a Admin with a higher amount :D ?

Nah but srsly its a shame that the bad guys or bad guy always kinda can hurt a whole population....

We all are racists in a certain kind of way, but only some muppets open theire mouth and unleash some apic crap what can be quite offensive.

He talking about me?

Don't come here bumbarded with hatred, and take it out on ma famile without any hard evidence if you have never played on the server you can't talk about the capabilities of the admins.

There is nothing wrong with asking people their religion, but I'm not going to get into that because there are countless posts on this thread alone.

• Upvote 1