You all need to fucking grow up

Ramsy

He talking about me?

Don't come here bumbarded with hatred, and take it out on ma famile without any hard evidence if you have never played on the server you can't talk about the capabilities of the admins.

There is nothing wrong with asking people their religion, but I'm not going to get into that because there are countless posts on this thread alone.

I geuss this post was some kinda smacktalk aswell :P 

My bad! And sorry if any of u felt addressed!

I was not talking about you Elmo lelz

I already mentioned the ppl who I wanted to  in positive or negative  way and who I Could actually judge a bit... since I only know a few peeps of zam.

Anyway I geuss we both still have a grudge for eachother and overreact on things.... 

But I really felt attacked by that post of agchew. It was just the whole post what came over like a trashy racist trollz u know?  Tupalvre felt it too but meh...internet....

Sometimes u read something what just stings at you. It can be a race thing, a whole nation thing ,or something small like a disease or handicap. 

And agchew...I will bribe your lawyer and all your witnesses! =]

• Downvote 1

me to, way to handle that, i did nothing wrong on the website, guess they get tired of hearing whats good for them

chew asked 1 question about jews and we all get crucified HUEHEUEHEUE umad at dat joke!? maybe instead of worrying about jokes Palestine and Israel stop killing innocent jews

You have problem with that?! it offends me okay?! 

Are you idiot or something? we are not killing jews... for fuck sake...

I thought you are diffrent... when I saw you are good person... now I know who you are...

be consider if you will get your intro...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This just became all about religion, lol.

I mean I don't really care much about it, but I don't think people should over react when someone is joking about your religion when you don't over religion when someone is joking about another one.

For example if someone makes a joke about muslims and you're a jew, and you laugh thats ok. But then if someone makes a joke about jewish people and you be like "RASICT!!!" that means you're also rasict thowrds muslims. :-)

I agree, myxa should not be 90 admin. In-game he is always mocking me about not begin an admin + he let Dusty break my cades and then after they be like "umad" and tells me to make an report if I want myxa to ban him...

Guys guys please calm down ramsy you've got a great point but now we are all raging

I don't think anyone should be sacked unless repetitive ness of this shit but I know arg chew does it alot but I mean it's his nature and this place is a democracy so we did vote for him

Just saying something that I need explained too umm I don't know much about this situation but is it a fight between the people of zem and zam? Because if it is I'm not siding both mods are good zem has good? Weapons and zam has better cading? All the. Players are still the same thought

jews aren't a race.

YOU SEE THIS THIS!! Misunderstanding with racism happens all the time Indy is right

Racism refers to a race like Asians or Indians but if it's a religious group it is still racism just a different type

It's like being a homophobe their are people that have to hate them cause of religion or people that just hate them BECUASE their gay or just people that are afraid of gay people

To conclude different types of theming still the same thought

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have problem with that?! it offends me okay?!

Are you idiot or something? we are not killing jews... for fuck sake...

I thought you are diffrent... when I saw you are good person... now I know who you are...

be consider if you will get your intro...

Jesus Man Indy is entitled to his view and I don't want to be hated for this I'm sorry if I'm offending but the Jews are attacking the wrong people I think there arnt allowed to say it on their news but in Australia don't know if it's the new teams but they did say that some terrorist group was firing missiles out of Palestine at Israel not pristine was firing at Israel. I don't really understand the topic more explanation would be helpful though

Btw how are people from Israel allowed to play games arnt your cities like destroyed or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wow, dis topic went way further than I thought it would. All teh hate on me tho, dayum

btw, Ramsi, how many dislikes do you have motherfucker -.- KEX, KEXXXX, GIVE DIS MOFO A LIMIT RIGHT NAOW

Dusty,

If I were you, I would shut my mouth and fade into the background. Might I remind you, you did admit to breaking a cade, that wasn't your own. This appears to be an issue between admins that goes way beyond ZEM alone.

I haven't really said anything about this situation the past couple of days, and I will do so. Let's just reach an agreement or Classixz will just lock this topic, and we can forget all about this nonsense! I was reading through what you guys wrote, and I am some-what offended, and really angry. After Unity (ZEM) came back up, I was wondering if one of you Unity members would come to this website, and advertise just because you aren't getting that many people on (which you currently are), but of course Gamerdog comes back even though he said he was never returning to this website ever again on his "My Last Farewell" post. He seemed to have lied and came back just to get more people to join ZEM which ain't going to happen because not that many people know what ZEM, or they support ZAM more than ZEM. Team ZAM for the win. This will be my last post regarding this war, I have no more concerns, questions, or suggestions. Just lock this topic, forget about this, and we are done.

5XUJWXV.jpg?4?4210

• Upvote 2

It's really sad to see high levels admins goes to lower levels and writing something racist to other people...

You know that I have nothing against you, think about if someone will say something bad about your family, what would you do?

sit and let them say bad things on your family? NO

I'm not talking about banning and kicking people, i'm talking about respect. if someone is not nice, at least show some respect...

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

P.S I will think about your intro, if I will send it to you... @iamindy33

Jesus Man Indy is entitled to his view and I don't want to be hated for this I'm sorry if I'm offending but the Jews are attacking the wrong people I think there arnt allowed to say it on their news but in Australia don't know if it's the new teams but they did say that some terrorist group was firing missiles out of Palestine at Israel not pristine was firing at Israel. I don't really understand the topic more explanation would be helpful though

Btw how are people from Israel allowed to play games arnt your cities like destroyed or something?

You should shut up, consider the words you are saying, and what has been told on the news was hiding the truth, if you will move your ass and check Israel's map, you will see a little place called "Gaza" they are sending rockets to us!! it's not our fault! they started this war! and you should mind your own buisness, i'm sure something happening on Australia, so stay out of none of your buisness

• Upvote 1

Alright, listen, you know that I have respect for everyone, so i'm not that bad to people like you thinking.

The thing is, it offended me and now I have passed it.

Say whatever you want about Israel, I don't care, because I know the truth and what's going on here.

I AM proud to be what I am and who I am.

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

This all started from just small things, if you guys still want to discuss this do it in PM's, I don't want to see stuff like this as the most popular thread where everyone is yelling at each other, this is a community about games, if we need politician forums I'll make that but I don't see a point in taking this any further.

• Upvote 2