Mexican intro

Cpt Mexican

Hello everyone I am Cpt Mexican

I'm from Mexico and I live in Australia. I work for a school called newington collage .

I work for the ict department racking in about 600,000 per year enought to live heheheheh.

I don't usually get time to play zam but recently I got black ops and I've started playing it at work so that's fun. I'll be looking forward to meeting new people on this forum I already have met iamindy Jackmonkeybomb and viirusiquickz. I love technology and I train a rugby team and sorry but I think soccer is a pussy sport anyway I've being to America before and loved it I think their government sytem is cool ad I'm a deep thinker good to meet you all hope you like me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Makes 600k per year, plays black ops <-- makes sence

How the fuck do you make 600k a year from a school? defuq do they pay you per hour 200$? o.o

It's kinda rude to ask but the ict has to repair iPads laptops ect so those cost extra to repair and I got promoted o couple days ago

And black ops is the best game I went to my friends house and played zam it was fukin sik

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1