Mouse

DragonBallz

stolen mouse huh? and how do you suppose how "that" happened? did it run away from not being "fed"?

The most stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life. 1. Mouse's can't move by themselves, and 2. Someone stole it as in came into his house as a theif and took it. Get it right!!!!!!!!

Lol yeah well i don't know how that happen i left one night to a girl and next day when i tried to play i realised that i have no mouse i asked everyone and looked everywhere and i couldn't find him so i guess it is stolen and now i need a better one because my current one lagging all the time.And thank you kex i will see.

I said everywhere and i didn't let it unlocked and also my speakers got stolen.And how could it fall near my pc or did someone have sex on my desk because when i came back i saw my desk empty with my speakers keyboard and this monitor close enough put.

Dragonballz I know the suspect that took your stuff. It is here we go............... My cousin. Sorry man he has problems and decided to steal stuff from your house. Really weird cause when I went to his house the other day something was wrong. I asked him if he stole that thing he be like no I bought it at best buy. So yeah there ya go.