Mouse

DragonBallz

He was the one that started the fight. He just hates my comeback I guess after what I said about echo. He thinks he can just be that cool guy, and always win the fight. But guess what Gamerdog you lose cause I got someone here that is cooler than you, and that's Kickarse, so yeah noob. Now go away!

• Upvote 1

Here we go I found a website from a good range of 10-45 dollars. So, you can your parents can think about these mouses since they are not expensive. Plus the mouses seem pretty cool. So yeah no problem for the help. But if they don't seem like it is then I can't help you anymore. That's all I could do.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=Computer+mouses&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4TSNF_enUS521US521&q=Computer+mouses&gs_l=hp....0.0.0.5286...........0.#q=Computer+mouses&rlz=1T4TSNF_enUS521US521&sa=X&ei=Xvz7UZLBNsb8igK55oDQAw&ved=0CCMQpwUoAA&tbs=cat:304%2Cvw%3Al%2Cprice%3A1%2Cppr_min%3A10%2Cppr_max%3A45&tbm=shop&tbo=&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.50165853,d.cGE&fp=d169ac3d5429b530&biw=1366&bih=641

• Upvote 1

He was the one that started the fight. He just hates my comeback I guess after what I said about echo.

Nope.

He thinks he can just be that cool guy, and always win the fight.

1. Don't really care about "being the cool guy". I don't have, and never had, a sense of vanity, so...just no.

2. Doesn't really matter if I win as long as I'm on the right side.

But guess what Gamerdog you lose cause I got someone here that is cooler than you, and that's Kickarse, so yeah noob. Now go away!

Hmm...I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here. You say that I 'lose' because Kickarse is on your 'side'? Appeal to majority only works if the opposing side cares about the majority.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...