Knifing Skills

PickleParker

A lot of tips, i learnt over a long time. I would say: Whenever you want to knife someone, before knifing, stop and walk back with S, wait until they knife, then knife them, that way theres a better chance

Unfortunately this is the pussy guide to knifing. First off when knifing you should know who you're up against and what their ping is, this will get easier the more you play an regognize the people. Second of you are using default controls you may want to make your melee button closer to your hand, if you have macros on your mouse, I use E, but don't have it at V. Third, don't hesitate when you're going in for the kill, if you find that you're second guessing yourself that probably means you ain't going to make it. Last tip I can give is from my own arsenal of strategy which may be difficult to master because you have to know your equipment and sensitivity(mouse sensitivity), the strategy works by running past the zombie turning and knifing, if you run straight at them and your ping is higher you're fucked, which is why you want to try and avoid their knife by going to the left or right of them and turning to knife them.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say its the pussy knifing way, in 1v1's you always do that, you don't just go straight at someone do you? I do it because it grants the kills, even though my ping is 20-30, i still do that, as i experienced some bullshit where 200 pingers still yet knife before me, or just do some nice 200m :I So yes, lunge is the key

A lot of tips, i learnt over a long time. I would say: Whenever you want to knife someone, before knifing, stop and walk back with S, wait until they knife, then knife them, that way theres a better chance

I sometimes do this, it depends who's a zombie, and who is either experience at knifing or who has little to no experience with knifing. But walking back holding S may lead 1 problem if the zombie is smart.That problem would be, if they run towards you while you are walking backwards.

Lunge is the key :D

Lunging is one of the main keys. Every time someone asks me to 1v1 them on a private match, I always lunge them and they either leave the game and rage at me through steam chat, or they would use their weapons to kill me just to make me rage.

Unfortunately this is the pussy guide to knifing. First off when knifing you should know who you're up against and what their ping is, this will get easier the more you play an regognize the people. Second of you are using default controls you may want to make your melee button closer to your hand, if you have macros on your mouse, I use E, but don't have it at V. Third, don't hesitate when you're going in for the kill, if you find that you're second guessing yourself that probably means you ain't going to make it. Last tip I can give is from my own arsenal of strategy which may be difficult to master because you have to know your equipment and sensitivity(mouse sensitivity), the strategy works by running past the zombie turning and knifing, if you run straight at them and your ping is higher you're fucked, which is why you want to try and avoid their knife by going to the left or right of them and turning to knife them.

You sir are talking to the leader of UU-K. I am not sure what is your problem with him? Your tips were really helpful to me. 

I wouldn't say its the pussy knifing way, in 1v1's you always do that, you don't just go straight at someone do you? I do it because it grants the kills, even though my ping is 20-30, i still do that, as i experienced some bullshit where 200 pingers still yet knife before me, or just do some nice 200m :I So yes, lunge is the key

Never go straight to someone (in this case it would be a zombie). The reason being is because the zombie sees you, and the survivor sees the zombie. At that point, you aren't sure who is going to die and who is going to survive. This is why I usually go to the side or behind the zombie, and knife them that way (which is really helpful). But when it comes to noobs, I usually go straight for them and knife them just because I know that their skill in knifing is terrible.

@ViiRuS_iQuicKZ I would say it to any other person who would recommend backing up. I have no issue with myxa.

Second lunging is also a pussy tactic because you don't give them a fighter chance and putting yourself at the advantage, the whole thing of knifing is that you're close to the guy and you don't have time to shoot so you knife, a knife isn't a fucking rifle that you use from 20 feet away