Keybinds?

GreyhounD<3

Trying so hard to put me down... cute. Anyways, you do realize I'm using shortcuts? You're comparing your/you're to srsly/seriously. Like... seriously? I get that you're trying be the funny one here, just like you tried by calling ppl jews? Huh? How funny is that you racist fuck. c:

Lets just stop this stuff know I said what I wanted to say to dewsty just to clarify I dont have a problem with dewsty was just upset. Chew is just being Chew i mean come on  its chew what do you expect lets just stop this fight/argument that is going on. But calling a person a jew is not racsist to me mabye they are jewish and just don't know yet ?  but yea we cool dewsty :)

ramsy you have a push to talk button?

I too use a push to talk button. There's nothing wrong with having either a voice-activation detection, or a Push-To-Talk button. I personally think having a push-to-talk button is better than having a voice-activated detection. The reason being is people who gotta go do something sometimes slam their headsets on their table, and it seems annoying. Another reason is, there are people out there in these days that seem to talk to themselves and that may happen at points which may seem awkward.

• Downvote 1

I too use a push to talk button. There's nothing wrong with having either a voice-activation detection, or a Push-To-Talk button. I personally think having a push-to-talk button is better than having a voice-activated detection. The reason being is people who gotta go do something sometimes slam their headsets on their table, and it seems annoying. Another reason is, there are people out there in these days that seem to talk to themselves and that may happen at points which may seem awkward.

it's just that whenever i am in teamspeak with ramsy all i hear is keys being pressed.

• Upvote 1