wanna be an artist!!! XD

horky*

have you ever do an art homework like try to portray somethings (don't know this word portray i serched in google translator i hope u understand) you want... i decided to paint my gaming POV.  it feel so fucccccccking cool. i don't wanna use color i prefer black and white. have u ever do somethings like this ?????? and are u good on painting???           that's it            (i do it with paint....it sux a bit sry)

http://adf.ly/sZtVR

:awesome:

• Downvote 2

Lines are not neat. They need to be darker, more visible. I suggest using a ruler doing this so you can get the cleaner lines. Take more time on it. The keys on the keyboard looked like they were rushed, they could of been a lot straighter and cleaner. So my advice, take your time. Also some shading would be nice. "It sux a bit sry" well it sounds like you want to be good at portraying things also according to the title as well, so please don't take my advice to offense :P