Hi I'm Death Poenix

Death Poenix

Hi my name is Death Phoenix and my RL name is Harrison I am a 14 male and a complete Black Ops fan I have been on your server and I just have to say a few words I LOVE IT SO MUCH I also am a friend of Kill Order and that is pretty much it thanks for making this mod I really love it lots 10/10 2 thumbs up love it oh BTW If I am supposed to apply for a position like ViP or MVP I would like to be an MVP but I can wait a bit for it thx

• Upvote 3

Hi Death Phoenix.

Hope you enjoying ZAM and having fun around here.

Want to see you in the game 

H

Y

D

R

A

Hello Death Phoenix. I've seen on a lot on the server(s), and it seems like you enjoy the mod a lot (which you are, and I am glad). If you need any help, have any more questions about the mod, comments about the mod, or anything personal you can add me on steam if you would like or if you can't find me on steam, you can private message me. If you don't know where the private message is displayed, it is displayed at the very top of the page, and it has a picture of email icon on it.

Welcome to UU, and I hope you stay with us as long as you can.

wats gucci playa:p im jamindy

I saw what you did here. You seemed lazy to type in the letter i, but instead you typed a letter j.

• Downvote 2

Hello Death Phoenix. I've seen on a lot on the server(s), and it seems like you enjoy the mod a lot (which you are, and I am glad). If you need any help, have any more questions about the mod, comments about the mod, or anything personal you can add me on steam if you would like or if you can't find me on steam, you can private message me. If you don't know where the private message is displayed, it is displayed at the very top of the page, and it has a picture of email icon on it.

Welcome to UU, and I hope you stay with us as long as you can.

I saw what you did here. You seemed lazy to type in the letter i, but instead you typed a letter j.

I think he was trying to be a Rastafarian.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...