UU-S app video!

Relow

I rly dont snipe often on those only sniper server. I made this video cuz you (Destroyer) rejected me without telling me why. But iff you change your mind and accept me i will snipe more in black ops (without mod). I rate myself to 6

6 <

I mean this scale ;)

If i post this in a wrong section. feel free to delete it or to move it ;)

• Upvote 1

Anyone can have a good game, whether you're good all the time or just had a lucky game is unknown. At this point, you said it yourself, you don't snipe much on servers, so you want it for the class on zam, but the snipers recruited right now are supposed to be well versed in sniping everywhere, not just on zam.

Edit: FYI being rejected should be universal, so it's because you're not good enough, the only other thing would be that you're not friendly and you're an ass, but you're not so you should figure why you're rejected.

• Upvote 2

No i dont want to be a part off uus cuz i want the sniper loadout. I want to do clan wars and play together with uu(s) member. Im interested in sniping in every game which i play. Battlefield, counter strike, dayz, cod. But yeah i had to learn more but i think im not that bad. sure there is every time a better one. But he also didnt require a test game

No i dont want to be a part off uus cuz i want the sniper loadout. I want to do clan wars and play together with uu(s) member.

Those two sentences conflict with each other. You want to be in clan wars when you don't want to be part of UUS? Either you don't have an idea what you are talking about or you don't know what the clan war is. I'm not suprised that people from ZAM just want the loadout, this makes me sad. I have touched on this on my recent topic recently...

About your sniping video, playing on FFA sniper only can't even be a factor to recruit. Most people play there for warming up, literally no one cares about being a tryhard. We more likely look at how people play on SnD because sniping community on BO chose it as its prime gameplay mode on clan wars.

Anyways, I will keep rejecting people who want to be in UU-S just for loadout which makes them "super cool" in their thinking.

Those two sentences conflict with each other. You want to be in clan wars when you don't want to be part of UUS? Either you don't have an idea what you are talking about or you don't know what the clan war is. I'm not suprised that people from ZAM just want the loadout, this makes me sad. I have touched on this on my recent topic recently...

About your sniping video, playing on FFA sniper only can't even be a factor to recruit. Most people play there for warming up, literally no one cares about being a tryhard. We more likely look at how people play on SnD because sniping community on BO chose it as its prime gameplay mode on clan wars.

Anyways, I will keep rejecting people who want to be in UU-S just for loadout which makes them "super cool" in their thinking.

Ye, i agree. I sometimes go ffa Snipe only just to have fun really, usually i got normal ffa, win some games, then play zam, this warms me up, especially after i come back from uni. Also like to play gungames, fairly good to warmup on

No i dont want to be a part off uus cuz i want the sniper loadout. I want to do clan wars and play together with uu(s) member. Im interested in sniping in every game which i play. Battlefield, counter strike, dayz, cod. But yeah i had to learn more but i think im not that bad. sure there is every time a better one. But he also didnt require a test game[/quo

This is most cases with everyone that posts a app from zam so sad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1