Clash of Clans :'D

Relow

Who plays Clash of Clans  ? :D

I create a Clan with Frupiss which's name is Undead Uprising

The Clan symbol is Green & White The leaders name is AllesMultiKulti Co-leader is Pelíšek  ;)

Join us if you want :)

Edited by яєℓσω
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is already a clan from I LOVE INDY you dont want to join his clan? :D

There is already a clan from I LOVE INDY, and now there is already a clan from ReLoW. Not sure how this is going to last since there are currently 2 UU Clash of Clans. Either one clan would have to drop out, or keep it as it is, but in the future someone might make a complain about there being 2 UU Clans on Clash of Clans. I doubt that will happen, but we can wait and see what happens :)

Which one ^^ ?

Here are some links about Clash of Links made by I LOVE INDY:

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3455-clash-of-clans/?hl=%2Bclash+%2Bclans

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3443-clash-of-clans/?hl=%2Bclash+%2Bclans

• Community Manager

There is already a clan from I LOVE INDY, and now there is already a clan from ReLoW. 

I was looking on clans named "Undead Uprising" but there was only some what looks like it has nothing to do with real UU. I LOVE INDY'S clan propably doesnt exist now. Correct me if I'm wrong but i didnt care about that clan for a long time.  :)

I was looking on clans named "Undead Uprising" but there was only some what looks like it has nothing to do with real UU. I LOVE INDY'S clan propably doesnt exist now. Correct me if I'm wrong but i didnt care about that clan for a long time.  :)

Yep correct I found that our clan won't get enoguh people to be able to do clan wars and unfortently most of the people that join arnt good and can't support the higher level players if you want to join my clan you can but nits nothing to do with uu

I think they should fight each other and last man standing wins and then everyone should delete that stupid fucking app:c

I've never played Clash of Clans, but I have seen some videos about Clash of Clans and it is horrible. I am just glad that I have never played this jank game.

His clan definitely ain't going to last that long. When I said the part about One clan dropping out, I was thinking of I LOVE INDY's clan to drop out so then there could be "one" official UU clan on Clash of Clans.

To be honest, CLASH OF CLANS is a game for little kids, and it sucks real badly! Not sure why people like you guys even play it (you guys are grown teenagers that should play something other than kiddy games).

Lol when we have fun with this game ? Why we should stop playing this. There are some guys wich are 30 years old and they still have fun with it. In black ops are also most players under 15 years old. So is it too a game for kids ? I dont think so

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1