GG with Bellucci

ηεεנc

• Community Manager

Btw Belluci is noob, he is not even knifing in games, he just abuse his UUK loadout and he is loosing his skill because he is almost every game camping. -,,-

Edited by AwFrupiss ~>
  • Upvote 2

Hydra stop spamming ok ik you are trying to be helpfull but i see that no one asked how to apply for uus (just saying) The uus class does not get speedo only 80 admins get it or if u have a custom class Which can no longer be purchased 

I don't know why do you guys bother playing on one of your hosts. Since BO supports servers, just search a server on unranked servers list and play there. The way you choose to play 1v1 is unfair to both players. Why both players? You can say there is only disadvantage to non-host player because non-host gets higher ping. It is true but It also affects the host player. Due to ping difference between players, hitbox becomes something strange. Both sides can't play well.

You can also prefer that getting a private host(third person) for your 1v1s but I don't recommend that since you would most likely get 100+ ping which is really unfair to play with.

I don't know why do you guys bother playing on one of your hosts. Since BO supports servers, just search a server on unranked servers list and play there. The way you choose to play 1v1 is unfair to both players. Why both players? You can say there is only disadvantage to non-host player because non-host gets higher ping. It is true but It also affects the host player. Due to ping difference between players, hitbox becomes something strange. Both sides can't play well.

You can also prefer that getting a private host(third person) for your 1v1s but I don't recommend that since you would most likely get 100+ ping which is really unfair to play with.

Whenever I 1v1 someone I usually find an unranked server (with no players on it) located anywhere around the world, and I don't care if my ping sucks on that server. I still do the 1v1 if my ping is good or bad, and I am proud of myself. I used to host 1v1's but people were complaining about their ping sucking, and others complained about my ping being really good which are 2 reasons why I stopped hosting 1v1's. 

As for neejc, he doesn't want to be apart of UU-K or UU-S. He just wanted to 1v1 Belluci to probably improve his knifing skill, 1v1 Bellucci for fun, or whatever reason it was

As for Hydra, it would be great if you could stop spamming (it results a ban on the website, it depends what us admins think about doing). I understand that you are trying to be helpful, but neejc doesn't want to join UU-K or UU-S!

Btw Belluci is noob, he is not even knifing in games, he just abuse his UUK loadout and he is loosing his skill because he is almost every game camping. -,,-

I don't approve that such talk about an UU-K member even though I don't like him as well.

You don't have to like him but you should show some respect.

• Upvote 1

As for neejc, he doesn't want to be apart of UU-K or UU-S. He just wanted to 1v1 Belluci to probably improve his knifing skill, 1v1 Bellucci for fun, or whatever reason it was

First one is true, but 1v1 with belluci happened because he said he'd own my ass, he did win, but did not own me especially because I am not a knifer hehe :)

So you're a sniper you say L:

Btw hydra, this "75 posts to apply for mod" is fake... It's 600 posts so you're gonna have to spam more.

Yeah, I kick zombie ass with that kar(which is a rifle, but the closest I get to a sniper since I am only VIP)

• Downvote 1

Neejc did I tell u that i pwn ur ass?

Oh man People talkin again behind .

Now I say,

Neejc I own ur ass if i want. I was just havin fun . if it was a reall match I dont like to knife with 20 ping me and 200 u it is not even fair.

Or 10 ping u and 150 me. oh gosh..

You're both from the EU, so don't even bother complaining.

P.S. You are a borderline good knifer in the UU-K criteria, but a decent one in total. Therefore, stop acting as if you have the upper hand here.