GG with Bellucci

ηεεנc

Neejc did I tell u that i pwn ur ass?

Oh man People talkin again behind .

Now I say,

Neejc I own ur ass if i want. I was just havin fun . if it was a reall match I dont like to knife with 20 ping me and 200 u it is not even fair.

Or 10 ping u and 150 me. oh gosh..

I dont even care there I said it. Im not a knifer but I did almost as good as you did, every excuse is good. Im not going to reply to you in this topic again because It's just stupid to argue over our skill, let the gameplays show it.

Don't pay attention to Belluci, I unsay my words about him as he is no longer UU-K Member. He was one the most people that only wish the loadouts of sub-divisions, don't care about representing UU. As you see the such speech type of him, he was never reputable person in my eyes. Not to mention how he asked me gazillion times about getting him into UU-S as he thinks UU-K loadout sucks.

To you Belluci, I hardly believe you are 20 years old and do not ever think that I do favor for you just because our nationalities are same. I always back up my citizens unless they are douches.

• Upvote 1

Don't pay attention to Belluci, I unsay my words about him as he is no longer UU-K Member. He was one the most people that only wish the loadouts of sub-divisions, don't care about representing UU. As you see the such speech type of him, he was never reputable person in my eyes. Not to mention how he asked me gazillion times about getting him into UU-S as he thinks UU-K loadout sucks.

To you Belluci, I hardly believe you are 20 years old and do not ever think that I do favor for you just because our nationalities are same. I always back up my citizens unless they are douches.

Bellucci The Gaylord.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...