Old Topics.

KingJake

Question

6 answers to this question

• Community Manager

Plz Hydra stop spaming shits, like Dewsty said . You're not helpful here and only annoying, btw try getting reputation by inteligent posts and stop spaming topics to reach Mod minimum, (ur not gonna get accepted with your behavior and history) stop thinking that we forgotten your accounts.

• Upvote 1

Ow god, just coz you get moar posts wont give you shit. Even if u get enough to apply for a mod, you will get most likely rejected.

I definitely agree with what you stated here, Dewsty. I too would say no to him (I have my reasons).

Plz Hydra stop spaming shits, like Dewsty said . You're not helpful here and only annoying, btw try getting reputation by inteligent posts and stop spaming topics to reach Mod minimum, (ur not gonna get accepted with your behavior and history) stop thinking that we forgotten your accounts.

I agree with what you stated here, F R U P I S S, and all of that is true. I've been noticing Hydra posting so many things the past week, and I'm really aggravated (mad) at him. I just started ignoring whatever he types/replies on the website and I am glad I did so.

Those questions can you ask in the chatbox i think. There is like al the time an experienced person or mod/admin.

Questions like these should be asked in the chat box that way someone would say "it is allowed" or "it isn't allowed." 

Getting to your question, Hydra. As an admin, I think bumping random posts isn't mandatory at all. But if it's like an important topic/thread then it's okay to bump it.

Another thing I noticed was that Hydra has multiple accounts and he usually just likes his own comments.

• Upvote 3