No Fap for UU

I LOVE INDY

Hey guys if any of you read reddit and stuff you will know of no fap. This is a challenge where you don't wank or fap for 90 days. I am currently doing this challenge I feel like shit but forget that.

I challenge you! To complete this challenge and whoever wins it will get a prize I might even buy them vip. The rules are simple don't fap for 90 days every now and then post a update like if you failed or not and what the effect have being ect. Everyone have a nice challenge ( if you alreasy have adminship/map just do it for uu)

One more thing don't touch your dick on day 90 and also have a lot of tissues to clean up later

• Downvote 1

How is it useless Bloody? He's giving us a challenge..

This topic is stupid its about how long can you go with out yanking on your peter its stupid. I find this as stupid and useless I just don't like it. Second this is not a challenge no one wants to see how long the can go without fapping its just plain old stupid.

Iamindy33 posted a callenge just like this but way easier so was that useless I bet he won't like to hear that

Indy posted a video about. This topic has nothing to do woth indy and his ice bucket nothing just stop with this topic lock it or delete it.

I see no point in doing this, and I kind of agree with Bloody on this. How are you (I LOVE INDY) going to know who is out of the competition and who is still in the competition? There probably might be some people that might cheat in this competition since apparently you aren't monitoring them, and you never know what we are doing every minute in our lives, so good luck with that.

As for this competition, I'll just count myself out since I'm not planning in being in the competition.