1.7 Talk thread - Bugs - Complains - Ideas - ALL 1.7 stuff in here!

Classixz

Maybe leave some killstreaks in, for example RC XD. But change the amount of kills needed. Let's say for an RC XD you'll need 10 kills in order to get it. In marksman, Killjoy perk doesn't seem to work? I'm not sure what it does, but whenever i purchase it, it doesn't do anything other than wasting my points.

Two new Ideas. Maybe its already ingame i dont know

For Humans: A new Cade which kills Zombies instand if they hit it. The cade deals 3 Hits and is only 3 times in game usable

For Zombies: A new limb when u hit a human with it, it will delete the half of his points and gives u 300 points back.

Edited by яєℓσω

• Founder

Cade limb's price should be increased imo. 400 pts will be a good idea, since now people just buy it all the time, and with it costing 400, theres more of a chance zombies won't just go for it straight away.

More like price based on survivors left, think that's better or just focus on online players or total zombies..