1.7 Talk thread - Bugs - Complains - Ideas - ALL 1.7 stuff in here!

Classixz

This is not exalctly a bug, but it shocked me:

I bought dogs and nothing happend i gave them time to come but they didnt after some minutes i noticed that i have to press 6 (Killstreaks) to get my bought dogs.

Yes, it is not that important but i didnt realized that there were dogs at the right side from the bottom.

So please make dogs come when you press 4-2-7 (like in 1.6) and not 4-2-7-(6).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is not exalctly a bug, but it shocked me:

I bought dogs and nothing happend i gave them time to come but they didnt after some minutes i noticed that i have to press 6 (Killstreaks) to get my bought dogs.

Yes, it is not that important but i didnt realized that there were dogs at the right side from the bottom.

So please make dogs come when you press 4-2-7 (like in 1.6) and not 4-2-7-(6).

It's actually better if you get hold of them. You can exactly time when you want to ''Unleash the Hounds''. A.k.a wait for more zombies etc

• Upvote 1

• Founder

True + On 1.6 if you released them when there were one already active you'd just lose the 2k points.

Exactly, that's the reason why it's like that. This applies to all killstreaks except death machine.

• Upvote 1

Haven't played much on 1.7 but If you ask what made the mod much better is, new zombie skin :D Old one was really a joke tbh.

There are some people including me that first enjoyed the new zombie skin once 1.7 was released, and now (today) we don't really like it anymore. We just make jokes on the new zombie skins, but it is what it is. We'll just deal with it for now.

• Downvote 3

There are some people including me that first enjoyed the new zombie skin once 1.7 was released, and now (today) we don't really like it anymore. We just make jokes on the new zombie skins, but it is what it is. We'll just deal with it for now.

IMO the zombie skin looks really good, I dont see why you wouldnt like it?

Haven't played much on 1.7 but If you ask what made the mod much better is, new zombie skin  :D Old one was really a joke tbh.

I agree..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe change the map system? If possible maybe make a "Want to restart the map? [YES] [NO]" thingy. I know.. If it's nuked most people will vote yes. But only make them able to restart once. Also scramble the maps maybe: so for example it's not always radiation after nuked? Obviously these seem just idea's. But i'm really getting tired of always getting the shitty maps in a row, and then after the shitty maps are played there are good maps after good maps: again shittymaps etc. So if it's possible maybe add a map scramble thingy so it's not always in the same order. AGAIN -> just idea's.

We could also maybe switch up the MVP / VIP weapons?
This could be like a loadout for events like christmas?(ofc it could be used as normal if Kex and the rest would like that)

SMG's will be the same random ones.
Knife: prison knife or Sickle

Pistol: B23R Or tac-45 silenced, or maybe the KAP-40?
Sniper: Ballista or maybe L118A Or Barret .50Cal?
And instead of kar: maybe Springfield, or Ariska?

This could be like a loadout for events like christmas?(ofc it could be used as normal if Kex and the rest would like that)

negative

• Upvote 1

No.