1.7 Talk thread - Bugs - Complains - Ideas - ALL 1.7 stuff in here!

Classixz

Indy have you tried the thing where u can change weapon? Like the menu under classes

The Change Weapon Loadout you mean? Only MVP players can use that menu. I remember that admins and vip players could be able to use the menu, but then Classixz took it away, and just let the MVP players have the menu so this way the MVP players would be happy that they have more choices and they don't have to complain about having not enough weapons.

@ShameOnYou I'm not sure if you have noticed, but BLOODY is right about Classixz being busy. I think many of us have already noticed that he's not online that much which means he's busy doing stuff in his life (who knows what, but it must be important things). I mean having new weapons ever week seems a lot of work to do (handle), and a lot of stuff to think about. It's better to keep your guys' loadout, and in the future, he might change the loadouts. But for now, you are just going to deal with what you have and we'll see in the future.

• Founder

+Added M&S for admins.

+Added unlimited ammo.

+Added unlimited points.

+Added permanent invisibility.

No but, I'm open for suggestions in redesigning the loadouts, but as for VIP's and MVP's, they bought that loadout, and me just changing what they expect to have isn't really a good idea. 

• Upvote 1

+Added M&S for admins.

+Added unlimited ammo.

+Added unlimited points.

+Added permanent invisibility.

No but, I'm open for suggestions in redesigning the loadouts, but as for VIP's and MVP's, they bought that loadout, and me just changing what they expect to have isn't really a good idea. 

-Remove bad guns on spawn for MVP (Like uzi, kiparis..).

-Add more Black Ops 2 weapons.

-Buff MP7 (ammo).

Just a few ideas.

This is still Bo1 I don't think there should be much more Bo2 guns.

I imagine by like 1.8 it will be like blops 2 custom classes you get a certain amount of slots for perks and attachments

I would cry dude.  :o  :unsure:  :mellow:

Why not? Just because it's another of MY idea's?

I just didn't like it, you're not different from anyone els I type "no" too, so don't get all wet over here. :v

Maybe change the loadout every week.

We already tried that, but that would be way to much work for Classixz since he has a life and he is the one and only. ;3

(CoW = Class of the Week, didnt work out so well) ;c

More loading screen messages with tips and tricks or something. (Could also be used in main menu when mod is loaded???)

Like there should be a list of many messages and it picks one every loading screen randomly.

Examples of messages:

- Press 4 to open the shop menu both as a Survivor & a Zombie.

- As a survivor stick together with your friends to stay alive longer.

- If two zombies purchase limbs to throw at survivors it increses the chance of getting a kill.

- As a zombie you can buy the Flakjacket to reduce the damage from explosives.

And I'm sure there are alot more to think of, sorry for any grammar failures and errors, I'm typing this in a rush, so yeah. :)

I agree with those but what if someone reaaaally likes the Uzi or the bahahahaha no one likes the Uzi but they might like the kiparis

mp7 and the peacemaker could use more ammo

I imagine by like 1.8 it will be like blops 2 custom classes you get a certain amount of slots for perks and attachments

I doubt that someone likes the Kiparis just because its ammunition is very little compared to the other starting guns there are. The Uzi is an okay, the only thing I hate about it is the Uzi's accuracy, and how it shoots inaccurately.

You could just use the !ts command to pick up ammunition or get 300 points to get Max Ammo. It's just that simple there's no need to add more starting ammo to those guns unless you guys feel like that's acceptable.

1.8 is not confirmed yet, but you guys are at the point of starting to test 1.8? Am I correct on this? If not, please specify. 

We already tried that, but that would be way to much work for Classixz since he has a life and he is the one and only. ;3

(CoW = Class of the Week, didnt work out so well) ;c

It's too much work to always change up the weapons weekly. It would be preferable to maybe change up the weapons maybe every 3-6 months since as we know Classixz is busy with life. I wouldn't say that Classixz is the one and only since RollonMath helps Classixz at some points such as coding whatever is needed to be coded, and what not.

CoW-Class of the Week worked out when it was added to the mod. It was changed at least 3 times but Classixz just stopped not sure why. But it's been quite a long time that it hasn't been changed. It's better known as Class of the year that will never change.

MVPs should start with ________.

fill it in with everything your heart desires

What about

Non-VIP should start with___________.

VIPs should start with _____________.

Moderators should start with ___________.

Admins should start with ____________.

The mod isn't just all about MVP players. It's about everyone including Non-vip players, VIP players, MVP players, Moderators, and Administrators. But I would like to see what the MVP players would love to start with even though they get 4 weapons and 1 knife (starting smg's and/or a starting shotgun at random, a SOG knife, a desert eagle, an m40a3, and a kar98), and they also get the Change Weapon Loadout Menu. We'll just find out.  :ph34r: