Whurtle always Rq

Whurtle

I'm making this to let everyone know why i always rq. Its not technically a rq cuz i dont  quit because im mad. My parents are very demanding about school and so I cant play my computer that much. And my parents dont give a shit if im banned so they make me shut off or they take it away. I would rather be banned then have my computer taken away. I'm not asking to not ban. Plz do. Its your job, but i just dont want people thinking im mad and are qutting or raging. Yes i get mad but ingame and i dont quit. I know most people will not care about this post or about my life but im just telling the UU clan I'm sry for always rq because I really would not if I could. :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have this problem too but what I do is just turn my computer on sleep and the games still running and I get kicked for inactivity this i found is now very effective and easy to leave a game if you don't want to be banned

I don't rage either I leave BECUASE of lag ect.

• Downvote 2

You need to find a solution it cant be that just of private problems you rq all the time. 

I dont know how much you rq, but if it gets too much you will get in trouble here and in ZAM (Perm banned for rqs 10000 times).

Just talk to your parents and make what they want, and than play ZAM.