120+ ZAM Gameplay

ηεεנc

gj. But seriously getting happy over 120 kills? I mean it's not really that much, yesterday i easily had a 170 game kill, didn't even bother recording. But gj anyway

Its not like Im too happy about it, I just felt its enought for first video + this could easily be your number or even higher, but as always server has to crash when I have a good camp going.. hehe thanks anyway

(My highest kill game is 152, but didnt record)

I hate just staying in a spot and constantly killing zombies, unless it's challenging, i like to do really hard spots, especially with ramsy because we somehow understand eachother like little bunnies ;3. But as i said i hate easy lame spots that only spongebob camps in

• Upvote 1

I hate just staying in a spot and constantly killing zombies, unless it's challenging, i like to do really hard spots, especially with ramsy because we somehow understand eachother like little bunnies ;3. But as i said i hate easy lame spots that only spongebob camps in

Spongebob hahaha, Its so true and funny

lol I just now actually watched the vid from start to finish

some points, see how easy getting speedo was, kind of lucky nobody tried to break the cades a lot of peeps were still out there, gg good ending

Yeah speedo is pretty easy to get, Im starting to like knifing hehe, thanks man :)