My Next Tournament // Intense Camping

stlmokevin

My question. Will staff be allowed to compete? I personally don't care but others might think them starting with better things is a bit OP.

The staff are allowed to compete in the tournaments. It's their choice if they want to be apart of the tournament or just administrate the server. The Admin loadout and starting points don't seem that OP at all. You just think it is.-.-

Do we need any more rules added into this tournament after our last update or nah?

1 lucky person will get the prize, well good luck to all.

• Upvote 2

The winner I pick will not be solely based on kills. Cades matter. How you handle the pressure of the larger camp-spot matters.

The citeria is good, because everyone can camp at a one P-cade spot and spam mines or the AA12, and for that 100.00 $ aren't worth.

Kevin will "Teamwork" be rated, or only how you handle the larger camp spot ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kevin could i buy mvp with dis money?

No. As the prize is solely steam cash, it would not apply to the site.

edited-

I may be flexible with this. If you wanted to spread it out between UndeadUprising.net and Steam, I would be OK with that.

I will NOT be making a pre-paid debit card available however, so you'll have to tell me how you'd like the $100 broken up and I'll work with you.

Edited by stlmokevin

edited-

I may be flexible with this. If you wanted to spread it out between UndeadUprising.net and Steam, I would be OK with that.

I will NOT be making a pre-paid debit card available however, so you'll have to tell me how you'd like the $100 broken up and I'll work with you.

Id like mine in strippers illegal droogz and a couple strands of your beard.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering making the entries to this competition open to submissions only. Looking for 10 people to post submissions of them pulling off some "Intense Camping". If your submission is chosen, you have a spot in the tournament.

If this doesn't get the results I'd like then I'll drop the submission requirement, but it seems much easier for me to handle 10 people then 20ish.

Let me know what you think, and if you have a submission please post it here. I'll choose the 10 to compete.

Thanks

edited-

I will NOT be making a pre-paid debit card available however, so you'll have to tell me how you'd like the $100 broken up and I'll work with

I would like my money in pennys plz

• Upvote 1