My Next Tournament // Intense Camping

stlmokevin

I'm officially setting the date for this tournament for Saturday, February 28th, 2015 at 12:00PM Central US Time. This is of coarse subject to change in the event of an emergency and whatnot, but for now lets consider this the official time of the tourney. Start sending in submissions!

So far, here's our roster:

Ramsy

Indy

Faith

Mudder (needs to re-submit)

This leaves 5-6 slots open for submissions. Lets get crackin guys! $100.00 is on the line!

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm officially setting the date for this tournament for Saturday, February 28th, 2015 at 12:00PM Central US Time. This is of coarse subject to change in the event of an emergency and whatnot, but for now lets consider this the official time of the tourney. Start sending in submissions!

So far, here's our roster:

Ramsy

Indy

Faith

Mudder (needs to re-submit)

This leaves 5-6 slots open for submissions. Lets get crackin guys! $100.00 is on the line!

Thanks,

Kevin

just put spongebob in. no need for submission. he is op

• Downvote 1

My submission: 

Declined.

1. You were using one-hit weapons almost all the time.

2. You caded the least out of the 3 of you.

My suggestion - re-apply, but try to go solo. By doing so, what weapons you use does not matter, as you are a one man army.

Over-all, nice video and nice spot, but there is no "intense camping" with 3 people covering 3 sides. That's just plain camping, but different from the standard (a crapload of people on a maximum of 2 sides).