My Next Tournament // Intense Camping

stlmokevin

So it's allowed to camp with more people in one 3 way in spot? hum..if yes, then shouldent the price be like split? xD

The most active team player (cader and supporter) wins. You can go solo to ensure an easier victory, if you wish.

Current roster is as follows:

1. Indy

2. Ramsy

3. Faith

4. Bloody (I've decided to accept you're submission, but I'd still like to see a newer submission)

5. Mudder (I've decided to accept you're submission, but I'd still like to see a newer submission)

6. The One Patriot (He hasn't submitted his video's, but I was with him when he made them. They're pretty good)

7. Griggzor (Short submission, but you had the right idea.)

Three slots are still open. If we hit 10, and more people are submitting before Bloody and Mudder re-submit, they may lose their spot.

Current roster is as follows:

1. Indy

2. Ramsy

3. Faith

4. Bloody (I've decided to accept you're submission, but I'd still like to see a newer submission)

5. Mudder (I've decided to accept you're submission, but I'd still like to see a newer submission)

6. The One Patriot (He hasn't submitted his video's, but I was with him when he made them. They're pretty good)

7. Griggzor (Short submission, but you had the right idea.)

Three slots are still open. If we hit 10, and more people are submitting before Bloody and Mudder re-submit, they may lose their spot.

Thank you! I will be grinding recording this weekend and hopefully resubmit as early as possible.

After carefully revising the current players with Kevin, the current roster is as follows:

1. iamindy33

2. Ramsy

3. [REBL]Faith

4. The One Patriot

5. Griggzor'

6. BLOODY - ONLY IF YOU RE-SUBMIT! [Reason: You did not do good enough last time.]

7. mudda_fragger - ONLY IF YOU RE-SUBMIT! [Reason: You did not do good enough last time.]

8. [FREE SLOT]

9. [FREE SLOT]

10. [FREE SLOT]

@Bloody As I said, you can do better. Try going with the tip I gave you.

@ 2-stacking at the main spawn on Firing Range and holding it off for around 4 minutes with a small ammount of zombies is not really intense camping. If that were the case, I could name about a dozen other players who would be taking part in this tournament.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

This tournament grants the winner an easy 100 DOLLARS on Steam or as a donation towards Undead Uprising. Therefore, don't take it for granted, and think that you can get in ez pz.

FRIENDLY REMINDER NO.2:

Submissions will only be taken until January the 27th (this upcoming Friday), and the tournament will be happening the following weekend. On both EU and US servers, so everyone has a fair chance.

NOTICE:

I will be making one more post, with a final collection of all the rules and guidelines, in the upcoming days.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I was pretty vague on the submission requirements, only that it be "intense camping". But the tourney itself will need to be 3-4 entrances, not to mention the weapon requirements/disqualifications. The submissions (for the most part) are very different than what the tournament will be like. I expect chaos.

But good chaos.