My Next Tournament // Intense Camping

stlmokevin

I think you guys are missing the point. He may not be as skilled as some of the other submissions, but he had the right idea and submitted a video. 

Therefore, welcome to the tourney white. Though I caution you, if we get 10 submissions and someone posts a better intense camp, you may get booted from the roster. I suggest getting a few camps down, and when you have a really good one update your submission here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think you guys are missing the point. He may not be as skilled as some of the other submissions, but he had the right idea and submitted a video. 

Therefore, welcome to the tourney white. Though I caution you, if we get 10 submissions and someone posts a better intense camp, you may get booted from the roster. I suggest getting a few camps down, and when you have a really good one update your submission here.

So I am a bit confused. You had indeed told me I was excepted to the tournament for my long stack at the back of firing range. Then ramsy posted about me not being accepted and it not being "skilled" enough. So White got in for the right idea, does this mean I am also eligible? I haven't been able to play much due to school, so I guess I might have missed me opportunity?

So I am a bit confused. You had indeed told me I was excepted to the tournament for my long stack at the back of firing range. Then ramsy posted about me not being accepted and it not being "skilled" enough. So White got in for the right idea, does this mean I am also eligible? I haven't been able to play much due to school, so I guess I might have missed me opportunity?

Admissions are ultimately up to me, and therefore you were accepted under the same circumstances that white was. You video, like his, wasn't the greatest. Rather than deny your entry, i've chosen to accept you with the understanding that if you don't post a more solid video and we hit 10 people, another person can bump you from the list.

Hopefully this clears any confusion you may of had. 

• Upvote 3

I'm probably gonna upload a few intense spots tomorrow just to make you happy, Kevin. You've mentioned it to me on TeamSpeak numerous times and it seems like you REALLY want me to be in this tournament of yours.

3 days ago, I said that I will upload a few intense camping spots but I had some problems with my theater mode. So, I fixed my computer and I am now eligible to view my recent games on theater mode. Hopefully by tomorrow I can upload my intense camping spots. Hope y'all like it. Sorry for the inconvenience guys but it is what it is.

• Upvote 1

3 days ago, I said that I will upload a few intense camping spots but I had some problems with my theater mode. So, I fixed my computer and I am now eligible to view my recent games on theater mode. Hopefully by tomorrow I can upload my intense camping spots. Hope y'all like it. Sorry for the inconvenience guys but it is what it is.

I am ready to see those videos viirus, couldnt do much on my part to help you tho, sorry

• Upvote 1

What you did to fix that ZAM-Theater problem?

UPDATE!

Considering that the maximum ammount of participants was capped at 10, I decided to toss in some leeway.

ROSTER:

1. iamindy33

2. Ramsy

3. Faith

4. The One Patriot

5. Griggzor'

6. BLOODY

7. mudda_fragger

8. WHITELIGHTNING

9. Braby*

10. [FREE SLOT]

GENERAL GUIDELINES:

- follow the mod rules

- follow the tournament rules

- breaking a single rule will disqualify you from the tournament

SERVER RULES:

- for these, go in-game, connect to ZAM, press T and type in !rules

TOURNAMENT RULES (these apply to ONLY the ROSTER!):

- no C4

- no Mines (Master Hunter)

- no Save + Load Spot (Wizard)

- no Adapt (Raven)

- no Forcefield (Raven)

- you can only use the AA-12 if you are camping SOLO (ALONE)!

- have fun!

Kevin himself will post about the:

-> date(s) and time(s)

-> additional information

Best of luck. It's gonna be hectic. ;)

• Upvote 1