My Next Tournament // Intense Camping

stlmokevin

What you did to fix that ZAM-Theater problem?

Since I kept on getting the Out of Memory memory error, I spent 2 days trying to fix my computer and the Out of Memory error. I eventually fixed the problem yesterday and had time to upload my video.

As I promised yesterday, I will upload my video for the upcoming tournament (Intense Camping). Sorry it took me this long but I could of done this like a few weeks ago but was too lazy to do it. Plus there's only 1 free slot left so I was like why not do it today before someone else does. Here is the video. The video doesn't really catch my voice at all, but catches Patriot's voice and my push to talk button. I refused to even include my voice in the video because I sound younger than I normally am. Anyways, enjoy the video and good luck to all.
  • Upvote 2

Now things are going to get interesting. We have a full roster at 10 players, with 1 player losing their position.

ROSTER:

1. iamindy33

2. Ramsy

3. Faith

4. The One Patriot

5. Griggzor'

6. BLOODY

7. WHITELIGHTNING

8. Braby*

9. Classixz

10. Viirus

After reviewing the submissions, I felt Mudder's video while nice missed the concept a bit. He's now lost his spot to Viirus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHd83xWYoXs

So while he's currently out of the tournament, he could always re-post a better submission and take someone elses spot before time runs out.

Congrats to all who've currently secured their spot, I look forward to the tournament tomorrow. And to anyone still wanting to participate, POST A SUBMISSION! I'm still taking submissions until 11:59PM Central US Time.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Upvote 3

Here's my final input on the tournament.

If you want to stand-out above the rest, try soloing your spots. This could be an issue as we all know, people like to crawl into your spots. In cases like that, try to stand out above the rest. Lots of cades, lots of kills. One or the other is not enough, you need to be clutch. We'll start with 5 matches on the US Server, and immediately relocate to the EU Server. The AUS server won't be used for this tournament. The first round will begin when all participants are in the round. If anyone is more than 10 minutes late (and not trying to join), then their spot will be forfeited. 

There will be no restarts, and no map rotations. If you become a zombie, or die before you setup your camp, then you can consider that round a bust. 

Mine's aren't permitted.

AA12 is only permitted if you are solo camping.

Any 1 shot sniper rifle is only permitted if you're solo-camping, or to break cades.

C4 is not allowed.

Adapt is not allowed.

Forcefield is not allowed.

Firestaff is not allowed.

Teleport is not allowed.

Start Time

US Server- 12:00 PM Central US Timezone (10:00 AM California, 7:00 PM Sweden & Croatia, 8:00 PM Isreal, 6:00 PM England)

EU Server- Directly following the US matches.

That's all for now, but be sure to check this post before the tournament starts, as things will be added i'm sure.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Upvote 3

As I promised yesterday, I will upload my video for the upcoming tournament (Intense Camping). Sorry it took me this long but I could of done this like a few weeks ago but was too lazy to do it. Plus there's only 1 free slot left so I was like why not do it today before someone else does. Here is the video. The video doesn't really catch my voice at all, but catches Patriot's voice and my push to talk button. I refused to even include my voice in the video because I sound younger than I normally am. Anyways, enjoy the video and good luck to all.

Because of this I think.

• Upvote 2

How did i get in when i didnt even post any submission, I mean its pretty unfair to other players so Mudder should take my place. 

I saw you in-game, you did well. Same goes for BLOODY. You might not have had a submission, but I was there with you and I saw how you handled yourself.

I have a lot of problems with my Bo1 at the moment, always get kicked from every server and connecting to Bo1 again. I can't controle that so I am not sure if I can take part at this tournament.

I will try to fix that problem, but some other players have the same problem, so I don't really think we can do domething against it.

Ok it's all good now. There was an update for Bo.

We have a winner! Congrats Faith, and thank you to everyone who participated. 

Here's the breakdown:

US

1. Patriot (1) / Bloody (1)

2. Ramsy (1)

3. Faith (1)

4. Ramsy (2) / Faith (2)

5. Patriot (2)

EU

1. Bloody (2)

2. Indy (1)

3. Faith (3)

4. Bloody (3)

5. Faith (4) / Indy (2)

Faith wins the tournament with 4 wins, and takes the $100.00 steam. Contact me on steam for your prize.

Thank you everyone who submitted video's and participated on this tourney. I very much appreciate it!

Faith also gets to help pick what the next tournament will be, so stay tuned for that info.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Upvote 6