Glitch?

MakeYouSayWTF

So, i have been hearing alot about this Hanoi glitch spot. The one at the car how you need to stack up and place cades on the concrete wall. I've been told this is a glitch spot and that it is not a glitch spot, And i would actually like an answer from the admins/moderators!, Because i really don't know now and i don't want to recieve a ban for somthing that i have not been told about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the next time, you make a post be carefull with your mouse, and don't spam the post button please.

I know you didn't done it on purpose, but just think on it for the future.

I honestly didn't mean that im trying to find the delete button, my computer lagged majorly and i pressed it twice and it posted twice, :'( sorry man :3

someone should really make a video about the differences in not being able to get hit or being stacked up somewhere because I've yet to see anyone explain it theroly enough in just plain words

I agree completely. I can't see how stacking up to the top of a wall or the edge of a roof is NOT considered glitching, but stacking to gain access to the top of the truck on GRID is considered glitching. Both locations are only reachable with the use of limbs.

The hunter on top of the truck has to expose himself enough to continually acquire points, in order to sustain a certain level of caded protection.

• 1 month later...