Not a whole lot to say.

Fluffle Puff

Long story short, I like to have fun and I play on this server often. I do have a job so donations are a possibility. I pretty much go to work, game, sleep and repeat. I am a really nice guy unless you're on my bad side, its near impossible to get on my bad side so don't worry. This website looks very well done so I will be on and posting every day, whether it's cool fun fact's from Imgur or just some cool idea's ect.   

So that's all I have to say about that. -Forrest Gump      ;)

• Upvote 1

Welcome FlutterShy to the website. Donate as much money as you can to keep ZAM alive, and I hope you buy yourself MVP just because it's really awesome (just a suggestion if you want to buy it). Do you ever eat because it looks like you go to work play video games and sleep, what about food? You seem like a nice guy to me. We went through a lot of changes to the UU website, but this one is far better than the last one. 

Since you are new to the website, here are some rules to both our website, and mod that you have to follow most of the time:

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/32-rules/

No problem, and most of us will see you in-game or on the website. Wish you the best, and hope you like what we put into the mod.

Than you so much, I can tell all ready I am gonna like it here. Also, I mostly eat while gaming, and the food in particular would be peanut butter and nutella, kinda like a peanut butter and jelly only replace the jelly with nutella, so good! Also I do have MVP and I enjoy every second of it. :) Thanks for the reply. 

I stopped eating while playing video games because I would usually stop playing the objective as a zombie, and some people were concerned about it. So, I don't really eat food while playing video games (unless it's a snack). I too like eating Butter and jelly (I'm not really a fan of Peanut Butter), and Nutella. But I mean in the future, I suggest buying you MVP since the Non-VIP loadout is not that good after all. No problem for the reply, but by tomorrow many more people will welcome you to our mod/website. I'm just usually the first person to reply on these kinds of occasion, but everyone else gets used to it.