Knife, Melee

Fluffle Puff

Question

While trying out some new weapons and found a Sickle, a Bowie knife, and another knife that is in the VIP or MVP classes. My question is. Which one is best for running around and knifing? Which one has more lunge? Also which one has most damage? As I am running around with Speedo, which of the melee weapons would you recommend? 

TL;DR  What is the best melee weapon for UU?

2 answers to this question

While trying out some new weapons and found a Sickle, a Bowie knife, and another knife that is in the VIP or MVP classes. My question is. Which one is best for running around and knifing? Which one has more lunge? Also which one has most damage? As I am running around with Speedo, which of the melee weapons would you recommend? 

TL;DR  What is the best melee weapon for UU?

There are sickle and karambit knife that do 400 damage and there are bowie and SOG knife that do 500. The best one is bowie because it replaces the default knife so you can still hold your weapon while you run.

BTW, if you have small questions like this one you can just ask them in the shoutbox, no need to open so many threads because of a single question.

• Upvote 1