3 Minute Limit

WHITELIGHTNING

I think that it should stay as it is. I see no point in this "3 minute limit" when everyone would just leave the game after 3 minutes, and the server would just be empty. This would make the mod less fun to the survivors and more fun to the zombies because they can leave whenever they want to. Please lock topic because this will NEVER be added.

This is annoying how idiots just cry for being a zombie, for fucks sake. I find it quite fun, why can't you?

I used to hate being a zombie until Classixz added the !skillrank and !killrank command. I then progressed liking to be a zombie more than a human. The thing I hate is when the same person is chosen as an infected over and over again and then start complaining. I'm just sitting there like please shut up and accept the fact that you are a zombie. It's the games fault, not our faults. I mean no one in-game has the powers to chose who will be a zombie, and who won't be a zombie. That's what I mean by it's not our fault, it's the game-the mod's fault.

The thing I hate is when the same person is chosen as an infected over and over again and then start complaining. It's the games fault, not our faults. I mean no one in-game has the powers to chose who will be a zombie, and who won't be a zombie. That's what I mean by it's not our fault, it's the game-the mod's fault.

Console don't like them. That's it ;D