NOOBS

WHITELIGHTNING

I just don't get people making new useless topics these days. I mean last year we didn't really have this problem that much. I just don't get how nowadays when we get new players all they focus on is getting 75 posts in the 1st week they are on the website (bump old topics, make useless posts, then make a moderator application where they will be rejected due to spam on the website). I definitely learned my lesson after making that topic about changing up the requirements (criteria) for UU applications and moderator applications. After seeing 1 person do it, I didn't know this many people would spam random stuff on to our website, but they did. 

TheBiG'KinGJake

I doubt that WHITELIGHTNING is going to make a moderator application because he already got rejected on his UU application. What makes you think he is going to apply for Moderator when he is going to get an automatic NO from iamindy and Classixz. He's been quite annoying to me asking me the same thing "I want to join UU." I keep replying to him NO, or you will never be accepted into anything until you follow our rules, and change a little bit. I doubt that he will change since he's immature, he brakes rules, and is quite annoying in-game and to some people on steam like me.

I just don't get people making new useless topics these days. I mean last year we didn't really have this problem that much. I just don't get how nowadays when we get new players all they focus on is getting 75 posts in the 1st week they are on the website (bump old topics, make useless posts, then make a moderator application where they will be rejected due to spam on the website). I definitely learned my lesson after making that topic about changing up the requirements (criteria) for UU applications and moderator applications. After seeing 1 person do it, I didn't know this many people would spam random stuff on to our website, but they did. 

TheBiG'KinGJake

I doubt that WHITELIGHTNING is going to make a moderator application because he already got rejected on his UU application. What makes you think he is going to apply for Moderator when he is going to get an automatic NO from iamindy and Classixz. He's been quite annoying to me asking me the same thing "I want to join UU." I keep replying to him NO, or you will never be accepted into anything until you follow our rules, and change a little bit. I doubt that he will change since he's immature, he brakes rules, and is quite annoying in-game and to some people on steam like me.

GG @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ I got it.

Yeah, I found myself with quite a couple post's that really didn't need to be there. So I use the chat box for most of my opinions and questions now. And I don't get the whole "make me moderator now" type of thought, you wouldn't know what you're doing hypothetically even if you did manage it in a week, you would be clueless and know absolutely no one. Kinda like me on the first shift at McDonald's. xD things like that take time, months from that first day of work and I now know my way around the restaurant. I forgot who it was on this website who has a very good motto, I will have to find his name and edit it in here, but he say's "the things you want most in life don't come easy".  

Edit:  Zedricht came up with that saying. Well done sir.

Yeah, I found myself with quite a couple post's that really didn't need to be there. So I use the chat box for most of my opinions and questions now. And I don't get the whole "make me moderator now" type of thought, you wouldn't know what you're doing hypothetically even if you did manage it in a week, you would be clueless and know absolutely no one. Kinda like me on the first shift at McDonald's. xD things like that take time, months from that first day of work and I now know my way around the restaurant. I forgot who it was on this website who has a very good motto, I will have to find his name and edit it in here, but he say's "the things you want most in life don't come easy".  

You were new to ZAM and our forums, Its normal to ask so many questions when you're a newbie. It's good that you've learned to use the shoutbox, I've seen you ask your questions there now.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...