How to get theatre working [Guide]

ηεεנc

Awesome! Pinned.

Great!

I hope it will work for me:)

Im pretty sure this is going to work for everybody :)

damn, never heard of this, really usefull. GJ

I remembered using it in cod4 and it hit me yesterday in-game. Tried it and it worked. Thanks

- Added renaming the demos to the thread.

It seems really useful, but the only question is, will you have a good game or a bad game? You never really know what kind of game you'll have because you may be chosen as the first infected (it's randomized, so don't be thinking you'll be a survivor for that round), die real quickly (if you are a runner type you know what I mean), or those smart people who try their best not to die but survive for the whole game.

This might be a possibility that could happen in the future, but I may go wrong on this circumstance: people might get tired of typing in the same command over and over again, and have no available space (RAM) left due to the amount of videos they recorded, or they may forget about the command due to their attention span, or for some apparent reason. Please don't hate on this comment because many of us have probably experienced this kind of problem before in our lives, including me and my in-real life friends.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to show us this command, but I'll probably stick to using theater mode because that's how I flow in this world. In other words, I do stuff "manually." I don't follow everyone else's footsteps and get what they get, or do what they do. I follow my own footsteps, and do what I do, and get what I get. But I may give this command a try and see how it goes. If it doesn't go as planned, then I'll just go to theater mode and record my videos from there.

• Upvote 1

It seems really useful, but the only question is, will you have a good game or a bad game? You never really know what kind of game you'll have because you may be chosen as the first infected (it's randomized, so don't be thinking you'll be a survivor for that round), die real quickly (if you are a runner type you know what I mean), or those smart people who try their best not to die but survive for the whole game.

If you're chosen as first infected just /stoprecord (not if you want to record yourself being a zombie) and play the game.

This might be a possibility that could happen in the future, but I may go wrong on this circumstance: people might get tired of typing in the same command over and over again, and have no available space (RAM) left due to the amount of videos they recorded, or they may forget about the command due to their attention span, or for some apparent reason.

What does RAM have to do with this? You mean hard drive space? These demo files are as small as it gets. 10 minutes of gameplay is a few megabytes of space, so you can record 100 gameplays and it will still take a lot less than 0,5GB. If that's still a problem for you, you can go to the demos folder and rename the demos you want to save and delete the others. As of always typing the commands. I have them binded since i found this, just add this to your config file.

8f61cccdf37d3aa9d44b742d14e33f1c.png

If it doesn't go as planned, then I'll just go to theater mode and record my videos from there.

The whole point of this thread is because theatre mode doesnt work for most people. If it works for you that's great, but I think for gameplays the /record method is better because it also shows the shop and what you're buying.

-Added binding to the main post, thanks for the idea viirus.

Edited by ηεεנc

This might be a possibility that could happen in the future, but I may go wrong on this circumstance: people might get tired of typing in the same command over and over again, and have no available space (RAM) left due to the amount of videos they recorded, or they may forget about the command due to their attention span, or for some apparent reason. Please don't hate on this comment because many of us have probably experienced this kind of problem before in our lives, including me and my in-real life friends.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to show us this command, but I'll probably stick to using theater mode because that's how I flow in this world. In other words, I do stuff "manually." I don't follow everyone else's footsteps and get what they get, or do what they do. I follow my own footsteps, and do what I do, and get what I get. But I may give this command a try and see how it goes. If it doesn't go as planned, then I'll just go to theater mode and record my videos from there.

This is totally irrelevant bullshit like most of your posts Viirus...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Virus wtf are you talking about-.-. You do realize you can simply /record at start of a round and /stoprecord at the end? It doesn't really matter, since you can cut out the clips yourself. And if a game is bad, then too fucking bad for you, just delete it, unless you don't know what right click and delete means -.-

• Upvote 2

i wanna upvote braby but then again that 69 rep is fine where it is

2bad huehue

Virus wtf are you talking about-.-. You do realize you can simply /record at start of a round and /stoprecord at the end? It doesn't really matter, since you can cut out the clips yourself. And if a game is bad, then too fucking bad for you, just delete it, unless you don't know what right click and delete means -.-

exactly

Edited by ηεεנc

THanks you mr.sir. Meh, me no care.

Look at it like this. You are always going to type /record and /stoprecord multiple times on console which seems boring and a lot of work at the same work, but whatever. It's easy to edit stuff out of your video you recorded, that's not technically a problem. The part you are forgetting is, you'll never know what kind of game you'll have until you reach the end of it. At the start of the game, you think that you can handle that one spot, and survive a long time. That's where you are wrong because you might be chosen as the first infected-zombie (it's randomized, so good luck with that), you may die quickly (if you are not paying attention or knifing), or some apparent reason. I'm not hating on this topic because I said that I support this idea just like the rest of you did (I'm just stating my own opinion that could or could not happen that's all you needed to know). I know how to right click and delete videos, unless you are someone who doesn't know these computer stuff. I'm just making a theory (Hypothesis) just to see if it happens or doesn't happen. It's not like your predictions or theory's will always be correct. But it still makes sense what you stated though.

file.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THanks you mr.sir. Meh, me no care.

Look at it like this. You are always going to type /record and /stoprecord multiple times on console which seems boring and a lot of work at the same work, but whatever. It's easy to edit stuff out of your video you recorded, that's not technically a problem. The part you are forgetting is, you'll never know what kind of game you'll have until you reach the end of it. At the start of the game, you think that you can handle that one spot, and survive a long time. That's where you are wrong because you might be chosen as the first infected-zombie (it's randomized, so good luck with that), you may die quickly (if you are not paying attention or knifing), or some apparent reason. I'm not hating on this topic because I said that I support this idea just like the rest of you did (I'm just stating my own opinion that could or could not happen that's all you needed to know). I know how to right click and delete videos, unless you are someone who doesn't know these computer stuff. I'm just making a theory (Hypothesis) just to see if it happens or doesn't happen. It's not like your predictions or theory's will always be correct. But it still makes sense what you stated though.

If you become a first zombie then /stoprecord... is it hard to understand? -.- Also hypothesis? More like philosophy