Pranks & such videos

ηεεנc

I just don't like pranks that physically can harm somebody, like that porta potty shit, id probably hunt that "animal" down and kill it..

but getting somebody wet doesn't count, hit a bitch with a waterballoon and watch the biggest overriaction ever.-.

How exactly is he hurting anyone?

if the victim had a gun, and seriously or those cops were trigger happy, someone easily could get shot, along with other pranks. That's why I don't like seeing potentionally harmful pranks, because they ask for it, but don't necessarily deserve it

this guy was walking around at night with a mask and chasing people with a fake ak, then went up a to kid who pulled a gun on him, he was lucky the kid was to pussy to shoot

I enjoy harmless pranks:)

only in 'murica bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if the victim had a gun, and seriously or those cops were trigger happy, someone easily could get shot, along with other pranks. That's why I don't like seeing potentionally harmful pranks, because they ask for it, but don't necessarily deserve it

this guy was walking around at night with a mask and chasing people with a fake ak, then went up a to kid who pulled a gun on him, he was lucky the kid was to pussy to shoot

I enjoy harmless pranks:)

Gawd we don't care bout' murica fam kthxbye

• Downvote 1